Checkfootballtickets.com / Fake website with dishonest agents

I bought 3 tickets from the website www.checkfootballtickets.com. After 4 days, the agent contacted me and told to pay $200 more, because of some changes in the prices. I agreed and transferred money. The agent told me to wait for the tracking number, but I still haven’t received it as well as the tickets. Total scam. The agent also stopped to communicate. Maybe someone has any idea how to track this seller and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

Ar
Mar 12, 2014

More Checkfootballtickets.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Lo
      3rd of Jun, 2018

representative on the phone was easy to work with and answered all my questions. Recieved my confirmation email immedianly as well as instructions on what to expect with forthcoming electronic tickets.

• Ka
      3rd of Jun, 2018

Getting the tickets was a quick and painless process. The option for checking to see if the tickets were received (for e-tickets as well) is a nice touch.

• Ju
      3rd of Jun, 2018

Online wouldn't let me complete my order because my address couldn't be confirmed. I am from a small town.

• Vi
      3rd of Jun, 2018

Very fast, and easy with tickets emailed within 5 minutes. NO, it's not the cheapest way to get tickets, but if you want immediate gratification that you will get the tickets and seats you want, it's the way to go!

• Ed
      15th of Jul, 2018

Hoping I have no problems getting into event, overall so far great. Was able to find seats..was able to download and print no problem

• Li
      15th of Jul, 2018

Overall experience was fine but was not happy with the service fee to purchase the tickets. Would like to know how to avoid this fee in the future.

• Wi
      15th of Jul, 2018

Easy to order right from my phone. Thanks for the visual of the venue and seating. Thanks for the 10% discount. The service fee is kinda steep though.

• De
      17th of Jul, 2018

check football tickets is an awesome site. The security, promptness, quality, and very easy to find. Keep up the good work. Yall are awesome.

• Di
      17th of Jul, 2018

The site was extremely easy to navigate but a bit pricey with the surcharge. Overall experience was above average. Seating information before charging CC was not available or my be I missed the info. Seating view of the venue would be helpful.

• Lu
      17th of Jul, 2018

Was quick and easy. I have used it before. I will use it again. I don't really like to give reviews. If I don't like a site I will never use it again.

• Er
      17th of Jul, 2018

Why would you charge EXTRA for emailing the tickets? It's antithetical to the point of emailing anything, you're saving postage, ink and paper.

• Ed
      18th of Jul, 2018

This site is very wonderful and ordering the tickets was very easy. We are very excited to attend the concert and receive our tickets

• Mo
      25th of Jul, 2018

Excellent service and lower prices than the competition! I really liked how they called and reminded me to confirm my order.

• Ri
      25th of Jul, 2018

i found the website easy to navigate. and conveniently received tickets within a few days
    ...

thanks

• Ta
      25th of Jul, 2018

I had my tickets in under one minute. I would definitely use again. Thank you. No issues at all. I will look for other tickets with this

• Fr
      9th of Aug, 2018

Very straight forward thank you for this service. It is our first real event in the America we are going to as we are flying from England!

9th of Aug, 2018

Easy peasy!! Very user friendly site to order tickets. Will use this site again I'm sure! The seating chart was easy to read and can't wait for the show.

• Da
      9th of Aug, 2018

The site was responsive, easy to use, and the tickets came immediately. I will definitely use it again.

• Da
      17th of Aug, 2018

Super easy very well priced I would definitely recommend this site to anyone who is interested in tickets

• Wi
      17th of Aug, 2018

I got my ticket that's all that matters. I don't really know what else I can say except that. Am I suppose to say that it was buggy? Well it wasnt. Thank you for the good service.