Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's / workers and the time I spent there
I go to Rally's in Cullman to get me and my passengers food on 12/29 (Friday) cause it was 12 maybe a little before and Rally's is open till 1am I thought...
Needless to say I get told by the cashier who was taking my order they didn't have any "fried foods" so I asked for something different and then get told again about them not having any fried foods cooked at that moment or any hamburger meat ... So I finally was tired of hearing they didn't have this up or that cooked.. when they coul ord have easily cooked my order and was about to leave and the lady came back over and said she was informed they had 1 hamburger Patty up if I would like that. So I said why not..
I do not understand why the place is opened til 1am if they are going to turn away costumers because of their laziness not wanting to do the job they are there for! I've NEVER had a problem with anyone there making my food til last night!! Sad and unnecessary... Hopefully this won't happen to anyone else or you need new employees
More Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's Complaints & Reviews
- Rally's Hamburgers - I am done with rally's for good! 
- Checkers - poor customer service and professionalism 
- Checkers and Rally's - i’m complaining about rally’s flying the american flag upside down 
- Checkers - bad customer service 
- Checkers and Rally's - sauces
- Checkers Restaurant - employee intentionally contaminating food and laughing before serving it to customer. appalling!
- Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's - hostile behavior and refusing refund
- Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's - terrible customer service. rude managers 
- Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's - the treatment of the employees at store # 9592 in south holland, illinois 60473
- Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's - employee emily alvarado