Checkers and Rally's / sauces
I thought it was bad enough that McDonald's, who started the fast food chains, started charging for sauces. Lots of others followed suit. They soon came to realize how many customers they have lost due to the extra expense. You can go to any fast food place and just ask for sauces now and they will give it to you. What really got me was, .49! .49 for sauce? Are you kidding me? I don't care what size it is. I only wanted to put sauce on my burger that wasn't offered. Until you change your policy, I will no longer eat at Rally's or Checker's. I will make it my mission to get everyone I know, and everyone they know, to do the same thing. I really hope this makes you see your mistake. Even McDonald's stopped charging quickly. I always have a great experience with the Rally's employees. I LOVE Rally burgers. I choose to pay more money for better food. But, I refuse to pay for what should be offered to customers no matter what they order. By the way, saying the sauce is free with chicken strips, ect...and then charging for it; ya, that's really a kick in the tail. Please correct your mistake before you lose more business. Thank you!
More Checkers and Rally's Complaints & Reviews
- Rally's Hamburgers - I am done with rally's for good! 
- Checkers - poor customer service and professionalism 
- Checkers and Rally's - i’m complaining about rally’s flying the american flag upside down 
- Checkers - bad customer service 
- Checkers - checkers served me raw chicken sandwich
- Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's - service and food 
- Checkers Restaurant - employee intentionally contaminating food and laughing before serving it to customer. appalling!
- Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's - hostile behavior and refusing refund
- Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's - terrible customer service. rude managers 
- Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's - workers and the time I spent there