Checkers and Rally's / customer service

Birmingham, AL, United States Review updated:

Hey I normally don't got to Rally's but today did on my lunch break since one of my coworkers gave me some coupons. I pulled up the lady ask for my order I give it to her. She never called it back to me she didn't ask for me drink of chose. I keep saying hello so I could inform her that I had a coupon she never responded. So I just pulled forward, when I did she told me the total. I said ma'am I have a coupon, " why you didn't say that" is exactly what she said and walk away from the window and someone else finish my transaction. There very rude and unprofessional!!! I well not be visiting another rally's or checkers.

Ka
Oct 04, 2018

Comments

• Vi
      Oct 07, 2018

I had a reversed version of a racial slur done to me at the Checkers in Dania Beach Florida. I ordered two double cheeseburgers and 4 apple pies. They told me it would be eight minutes and to park in another space. I waited about 15 min. and drove to the drive up window. They never had a single customer while I was waiting. I finally drove up to pick up window and they had not even put the pies in the fryer. By now the burgers were cold. I mentioned this and they replied "we told you it would be 8 min." I mentioned reverse discrimination and all of a sudden I was a racist!
    Three black women confronted me all angry and upset. My name is Virginia Tahaney and I thought you should know.
    [protected]@att.net

Oct 07, 2018

My message is in the upper column.

Oct 07, 2018

I have posted a comment above. Why won't it take the Submit box?