Checker Auto parts / Not willing to help with a battery

1 6091 e 72nd aveCommerce City, CO, United States Review updated:

I bought a battery for Checker about a year ago and it went bad on me. I called the store where I had purchused it. They told me that it was still under the free replacement. I drove down to the store for the free replacment, when I got there they told me that it was no longer under the free replacment, just the regular pro rate. I asked for the DM's number in which i was givin that. I phoned the DM that very same day before i left the parking lot. Three days passed, I did not hear anything for the DM. That is when I went to coprate. They told me that there is nothing that they can do besides what I was told in the store that day. And they wonder why that they are being bought by O'riley. With customer service this bad, lets only hope that O'Reily will make it better. And as always another CSK customer gets screwed.

Va

Comments

Ga
  29th of Sep, 2009
Checker Auto parts - Very poor customer service
Checker Auto Parts

Today is the second time I had to walk out after 5 minutes of being ignored. Cary was to busy helping Bird try to fiX a previous botched order. The other two ###s also didnt care if their 1 and only customer remained unacknowledged. Not even could they ask me to hang on a minute, nooo, they just talked amongst themselves while I stood there waiting for the smallest scrap of service. Same thing happened about a year ago but I foolishly tried them again with the same results, .No customer service, no concern. save yourself and go anywhere else. Let these careless slobs lose their jobs and find some real service.