Check my rebate / waiting 7 months now

United States, Ohio, Hamilton Review updated:
3 ramsey dr
I have been waiting 7 months for my rebate and still nothing. I have sent several emails and they won't even answer. I think the whole think has been a big scam. I bought the Samsung tv because of the rebate. It was the deciding factor between the Samsung and another tv and I went with the Samsung only because of the rebate. I'm so frustrated over the whole situation.

N  8th of Jul, 2009 by
I would go back to where you bought it and tell them about your situation. Ive had a store give me the rebate personally before.
N  3rd of Apr, 2011 by
I have been going through the same dilemma. I ordered the triple play from comcast back in October of 2010 and have yet to receive my rebate of $200. O f course when I signed up the representative told me it was for $250 but when I called to find out about the whereabouts of my rebate I was informed that it should only be for $200. Here it is now April 2011 and still no rebate. The cable company keeps raising the price of their products and offering these incentives for you to sign up and not keeping up with their end of the bargain. I filed a complaint with the better business bureau and have heard nothing from them either! I work too DAMN hard to have to spend my money with these sorry excuses for businesses to only have them spit in your face!!! I am beginning to understand why so many people go POSTAL on these companies! Not that I condone that sort of action but I understand why it happens!!!