Check Bill Waus Kirkland US / Unauthorized debit charges!

1 OH, United States Review updated:

I just checked my bank statement on line and you guessed it I had a charge for $1.05 from Check Bill Waus Kirkland US. When I alerted my bank they said that it had already been authorized and would be debited from my account tomorrow. I too purchased the Grant Master CD but I canceled everything because it turned out to be a rip off. If anyone knows what can be done about this I would appreciate the info. I am going to have to go to my bank and cancel my debit card AGAIN! Last time this happen was a few years back. Someone got my information from Paypal and got me for $600.oo it took nearly a month to get the money back. The charges that time were from Tranzelvainia, Romania. I would be glad to participate in a Class Action Law Suit. This kind of thing cannot go unpunished!

Comments

• Je
      7th of Mar, 2008

same thing happened to me today, for 1.05$ on my bank of america account. I don't even know who grand master is.

• Tr
      7th of Mar, 2008

I too received a charge of $1.09 on my credit card that I did not authorized because of grant master, and I too cancelled my subscription with grant master.....and would be willing to be apart of a class action lawsuit against them......there was also charges for value plus.....and God only knows what else they will try to bill to my credit card.

I contacted value plus with regards to cancelling my membership with them which they sent me a confirmation email regarding the cancellation on February 20, 2008 and as of 2/25/08 and 03/03/08 there were two attempts to charge my card. When I recontacted them today their explanation of those charges are that someone contacted and rerequested that it be reopen, they couldn't find my account by my name but they could find me by my credit card....isn't that ironic.

They cannot tell me when I contacted them to requested them to reopen this account.

If their are anyone else out there that are having these issues because of a charge to grant master
    lets get together and see what can be done.

• Ar
      7th of Mar, 2008

I too had just check my bank account and a pending charge of 2.05 in on my account. I don't know who these people are and wonder how did they get my account number. I am now calling my bank to get this off my account.

• Ar
      7th of Mar, 2008

Just checked on line and Check Bill Waus Kirkland US happens to be a tele communication prepaid phone company. I got the information from my bank. Now listen to this, my bank told me that they are not able to stop the transaction but they will notify the company and they will have seven day to refund the 2.05 if it actually goes through, isn't this something to read about?
    Wait until they take the money give them seven day to run and then take action.

• La
      7th of Mar, 2008

I looked at my online bank account today and there was a charge for 1.05 from Bill Waus. I had no idea what it was or where it came from. I have never even heard of Grand Master of Natures cures. I don't know how they got my number. I called the bank and had to block my card and get a new one which is really gonna be a pain to change all my accounts with a new card.

• Re
      7th of Mar, 2008

i too have been got every month i see a charge of 1.05 from check bill waus i dont know who they are and i did not authorize them to take aanything from my account i know its just 1.05 but i am poor with 4 kids i need every dime that i have and if any one knows how i can stop this please let me know

• Id
      7th of Mar, 2008
    Bill Waus Kirkland` - Unauthorized debit!
    Bill Waus Kirkland
    2882watersedgedr
    Memphis
    Tennessee
    Phone: 9013566048

I don't know how this man got my account number but he took 1.05 out of my account and i have never heard of him.

7th of Mar, 2008

I am a young woman and I had come across the Grant Master Cd website (which is to get government grants for those of you who didn't know what Grant Master was), and decided that it sounded like a good deal, and I was doing it basically trying to help my parents out with money. I'd ordered the Grant Master Cd on September 29, 2007 for $1.99 using my parents debit card. I'd gotten an email almost a month later saying that I either needed to pay $29.95 every single month to keep the cd, or cancel the account. Well, I told my parents about it and found their phone number off of their website and my dad had called them to cancel it. He'd called on October 29, 2007, had it canceled and gotten a confirmation number of the cancelation. A couple of days later I was on their bank account online and I'd noticed that there was a "$29.95" taken from their account and I was wondering what the hell was going on so he called them yet again on November 5, 2007 and got into an arguement with a woman telling her that he did NOT authorize anything to be taken from their account, nor the time before. My parent's have been charged 3 other times since then with the amounts of $7.95, $9.95, and $1.05 (as the amount taken out of their account TODAY March 7, 2008 from Bill Waus, Kirkland, US). Each and every single time he's called, he's gotten and written down the conformation number. They were NOT authorized to take ANY money from their account, ONLY the $1.99 to order the CD which WAS authorized. We are more than willing to participate in a Class Action Law Suit, so if anyone else has any comments or anything, please get in touch with me through the email on this page. Thanks.

• Ta
      8th of Mar, 2008

i also had $1.05 taken out of my account and i have never heard or seen this name .i would like to know how they got my account number.

• Ta
      8th of Mar, 2008

i too was charged $1.05 and havent heard of this Bill WAUS KIRKLAND.

8th of Mar, 2008

i too got ripped off from this account. ido not know how they got my account number.

• Be
      8th of Mar, 2008

Money was also taken from my account, by Waus Kirkland.

• El
      8th of Mar, 2008

On my paypal statement there was a charge to my debit card for $1.05 by check Bill WAUS KIRKLAND WA, i have never applied or heard of any Grand master whatever. If they can get this information and take $1.05 it means that they can get whatever other money they would like, since my paypal account is linked to my Bank of america account the money would be wired throught there also..
    This is a verry bad thing, and should be investigated, since aparently they can get any bank account number and do as they wish with it. If anyone knows how to or tho whom to report this please help.

• El

Re: Bill WAUS KIRKLAND scam
    I contacted Paypal and i had to deactivate my Debit card, they will send an email and some forms would have to be filled out and mailed to them so they can do an investigation and i can get my $1.05 back, the card takes a few weeks to be delivered and there is no guarantee that it will not happen again with the new card.

• Te
      9th of Mar, 2008

I have just checked my bank account and I to was charged $1.05. I ordered the grant master about 6 months ago and then called and canceled everything and this pops up. I know it is a small amount, but it is unauthorized and that is against the law. I will definitely join in a class action lawsuit. I will be going to my bank tomorrow to talk with them about this. I think all banks need to be alerted about this before they start taking out more. I guess this is a test to see he is paying attention to their accounts and if action is not taking they will proceed to get more.

• Ka
      10th of Mar, 2008

I checked my bank account today and also noticed this $ 1.05 charge from Bill Waus and I have no idea who this is I never authorized anything to be debited from my account, I don't know what is going on but they need to find out who is doing this. I called and cancelled my card.

11th of Mar, 2008

What the hell? I I got the grant master cd and returned it and now have a funny charge on my bill. I got the same "BILL WAUS KIRKLAND US " on my bill and searched the phrase and found this site about it... I'm kinda glad I'm not the only one but damn these people tryna take my money! Should I cancel my card?

• Ge
      11th of Mar, 2008

I have the same complaint, the same $1.05 with this WAUS Kirkland. I'm going to contact my bank today.
    Totally unauthorized. Never heard of the place. What gives?

11th of Mar, 2008

Definitely true, it just happened to me. i don't know what the grant master cd is, but my bank also told me that they were a telecommunications phone company--one I've never heard of.

11th of Mar, 2008

I was charged 1.05 on my acount and i never heared of bill waus kirkland. If there is anything i can do to help stop poeple like this. e-mail me.

Thanks.