CheapoAir.com / cheapoair.com booking number #[protected] and ticked is not issued and not informed me

50 washington St, Santaclara, United States

Headquarters
135 West 50th Street Suite 500New York,
NY 10020 United States

Dear Sir,

Re: (CheapOair.com booking number #[protected])

On 05/21/2015, I purchased domestic flight ticket from SJC to BWI for 05/23/2015, received confirmation number from cheapair.com on 05/21/2015 with email subject line( CheapOair.com - Chilukuri/ Bala krishna - Booking receipt - Booking # [protected] and Airline confirmation: STDZBW ) at cheapair.com on 05/21/2015 with booking #[protected] and Airline confirmation: STDZBW.

Unfortunately, your service has not performed well and ticket is not issued and not informed to me. Because of my travel is cancelled and spent money for airport travel and accommodation. I am disappointed because my holiday plan is canceled and wasted my money which I spent for airport transport and accommodation. I was billed to my credit card on 05/21/2015.

To resolve the problem, I would appreciate your to provide the compensation for wasted my time and money spent for travel to airport and accommodation .Enclosed are copies of my records.

I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem and will wait until 05/30/2015. Before seeking help from a consumer protection agency or the Better Business Bureau. Please contact me at the above address or by phone at 3310 Castelemain Dr, Bloomington IL 61704. Mobile [protected]

Sincerely,