CheapoAir.com / cheapoair.com booking number #[protected] and ticked is not issued and not informed me
50 washington Street
Santaclara, CA, 65050
Cheaopair Customer Service
Consumer Complaint Division
135 West 50th Street Suite 500New York,
NY 10020 United States
Re: (CheapOair.com booking number #[protected])
On 05/21/2015, I purchased domestic flight ticket from SJC to BWI for 05/23/2015, received confirmation number from cheapair.com on 05/21/2015 with email subject line( CheapOair.com - Chilukuri/ Bala krishna - Booking receipt - Booking # [protected] and Airline confirmation: STDZBW ) at cheapair.com on 05/21/2015 with booking #[protected] and Airline confirmation: STDZBW.
Unfortunately, your service has not performed well and ticket is not issued and not informed to me. Because of my travel is cancelled and spent money for airport travel and accommodation. I am disappointed because my holiday plan is canceled and wasted my money which I spent for airport transport and accommodation. I was billed to my credit card on 05/21/2015.
To resolve the problem, I would appreciate your to provide the compensation for wasted my time and money spent for travel to airport and accommodation .Enclosed are copies of my records.
I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem and will wait until 05/30/2015. Before seeking help from a consumer protection agency or the Better Business Bureau. Please contact me at the above address or by phone at 3310 Castelemain Dr, Bloomington IL 61704. Mobile [protected]
More CheapoAir.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - is there some sort of meltdown going on! 
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com - bait and switch! 
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- CheapoAir.com - charge for seat assignment & lousy customer service 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - ticket non - change ruse
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - customer service
- Cheapoair Website - bait & switch
- Cheapoair - this company is a scam! do not purchase your tickets from them!
- CheapoAir.com - sold non-existing flight