CheapoAir.com / extra hidden fees

I've booked my tickets through cheapoair and needed to change my flight date and they have given me a additional charge of $345.00 US which was penalty, difference in fare and fees. When I checked with my actual airlines which was emirates they've told me the penalty charges for my changes should only be $139 instead. I was annoyed and tried to solve this issue with cheapoair agency and they were rude and then put me on hold and then pretended that they couldn't hear me on the phone. I feel that this agency has taken advantage of me and everything was handled unfairly.

Un

Comments

• Li
      13th of May, 2018

zero Star I been looking to buy my tickets over 3 weeks i finally get here thinking is my best option and has been the worst so i purchased 3 tickets knowing i would do delay of 2 hrs and just one delay coming and going when i finally finished my booking it said it didnt book i called custumer service the guy says there is no booking it didnt go through im like ok let me see my email oh yes there is a booking i give him the code he says you have 2 delays coming back i said thats impossible i been looking for this for 2 week finally got one that was ok i have a 2 year old baby i cant be doing long delays or 2 for that matter then he transfers me to another department the girl tries her best to help me but she first says to cancel i have to pay $75 each im like i just booked 1 hr ago this is ridiculous then she says to get you more or less close to that date is $350 more i was like what i cant do that! for that i would've gone to avianca with nodelays where is about the price i end up paying now with 2 delays this is very sad and the fact is i paid $50 cause thats the best she could do and i would never flight here even with vouchers or anything i will do my best to spread the word this is been horrible and i would never reccomend here to anyone i have cancel many reservations in other airlines never had a problem this is just sad & top i see tax & fees after a price that was not the price that i went for they have additional taxes and fees.