Cheapoair / myticket and my wife's ticket

1 Iran

My confirmation number is [protected], and my wifes confirmation number is [protected], we are both in tehran iran, I have tried for the last four weeks to get our tickets straightened up, flying back on the 26th feb from tehran iran to cleveland ohio with no results, my name is mahmood reza bghods and my wifes name is zahrar rezakhalo nesmaili, our phone number in tehran is [protected], please someone help us.

• Updated by M,ghods, Jan 18, 2019

I truly need help

• Updated by M,ghods, Jan 20, 2019

I have called at my own expanses numerous times from tehran, iran and sent numerous e mails regarding my return ticket and my wifes return ticket from tehran iran to cleveland ohio on feb 26th, with no result I am truly infuriated, my booking number is 50910180, and my wifes booking number is 50909853, please please someone take care of it, terrible experiance, mahmood reza ghods, my phone number in tehranis 88692753, my e mail address is [protected]@yahoo.com

• Updated by M,ghods, Jan 20, 2019

I have written tens of times called close to sixthy times at my own expanses to straighten up my and my wifes return ticket from tehran iran on feb26th, to cleveland ohio, I am truly infuriated no one in cheap o air seems to care, I am so angry, my confirmation number is50910180, and my wifes confirmation number is 50909853

Mg