Cheapoair / lousy customer service
I booked a ticket for my business trip through CheapOair. After I paid I received a notification email and everything seemed fine. About two weeks ago I got another email saying that my schedule had been changed by the airline and that I have to pay some extra. Then I went online and found another service with better proposition. So I contacted CheapOair and asked them to cancel my booking. They canceled my ticket and promised to refund me, but I received nothing yet and two weeks already passed! I smell a scam.
More Cheapoair Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - is there some sort of meltdown going on! 
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com - bait and switch! 
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- CheapoAir.com - charge for seat assignment & lousy customer service 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - ticket non - change ruse
- Cheapoair - refund fee
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - customer service
- Cheapoair Website - bait & switch
- Cheapoair - this company is a scam! do not purchase your tickets from them!