[Resolved] Cheapoair / extra charge for seat arrangement
Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to request a cancellation of seat selection for a flight that I recently booked (ref. # [protected]) on CheapOair.
When I clicked on a seat, the system automatically charged me a pending fee of US$89. I do not wish to be charged this fee, and I do not want to select any seats. But there is no way to un-clock this myself and email replies from CheapOair have not been helpful.
I would like to request for your help to cancel my seat selection and cancel the corresponding pending charge. If this is not possible, I would like to request a full refund on my flight.
I apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your time looking into this matter.
CheapOair has responded to my request and I have been refunded the full amount for the seats. Thank you CheapOair, especially Tavish who dealt with the matter by communicating with the airline, for your professional and prompt response. I'll continue to use CheapOair and recommend it to others.
CheapOair Customer Care's Response, Mar 15, 2017
This has been resolved, customer booked premium economy seating instead of the fee seats when he made the reservation, The payment was pending with the airline, and now it has been canceled, and the authorization will be dropped.
More Cheapoair Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - is there some sort of meltdown going on! 
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com - bait and switch! 
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- CheapoAir.com - charge for seat assignment & lousy customer service 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - ticket non - change ruse
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - refund fee
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - customer service
- Cheapoair Website - bait & switch
- Cheapoair - this company is a scam! do not purchase your tickets from them!