Cheapoair / poor service!
I booked a flight for two on 10/8/2007. During the process, the price on the quote screen and the price once the flight time was selected was immediately adjusted (up). I too tried this process several times and the price continued to change from the stated initial screen price.
Once the fights were booked I received confirmation with my booking number. The flights were booked at 1 p.m. I printed off the confirmation and did not return to my email until the 10th.
I discovered Cheapoair sent two emails to notify me the charge was declined.
I contacted the credit card company (AMEX) who assured me there was no reason the charge should have been declined. In fact the available credit was in the thousands. I had 5 other minor purchases that day, none declined.
When I complained to CheapoAir, the representative was short rude and unwilling to assist me with moving up the chain. He suggested I repurchase the tickets for $100 dollars more.
I will attempt to speak to a person with authority this morning following opening of business.
I can not recommend booking with CheapoAir!!!
More Cheapoair Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - is there some sort of meltdown going on! 
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com - bait and switch! 
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - overcharge and poor customer service! 
- Cheapoair - Flight/Itinerary
- Cheapoair - fraud, won't let me take my return flight
- Cheapoair - someone contacting me
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - EXCESSIVE FEE FOR BOOKING # 4661179
- Cheapoair - airline tickets