Cheapest Software Anywhere / Praise, not complaining

I've just got to say that this company has helped me out tremendously. I work in a third world country teaching English and nobody will ship anyhing here. The folks at Cheapest Software Anywhere will ship to me though. I have purchased seven products from them. The software calls home, updates, and functions flawlessly. If it weren't for these folks I would not be able to do my job. Moreover my rich boss scoffs at the fact that that I have the most trendy and up to date software because I am a, "spoiled American." In closing, if you want to pay full price go to Big Buys or wherever and get a pretty box with support in India. If you want the same exact functioning updating software for sometimes as much as a 90% discount with USA support in ENGLISH then Cheapest Software Anywhere is your place to shop.

Comments

• Df
      21st of Feb, 2009

I purchased Microsoft Office 2003 Professional from Your Cheapest Software Anywhere last March since then I have used MS support on several occasions and updated the software at least 3x without any difficulties the product works as advertised and I received the my item in a prompt manner. I am considering purchasing Office Professional Plus 2007 from them in the near future as well as some other Adobe products

Thank you Your Cheapest Software Anywhere

Sincerely Duncan F. McLore

duncan_mclore @verizon.net

• Ho
      4th of Jun, 2009

It is pirated software. Call the company on any of the products you bought and tell them the serial number and where you bought it and they will inform you it is an illigal copy.

• Bb
      3rd of Sep, 2009

Cheapest Software Anywhere is a fraud. The software they sell is the exact same unlicensed and illegally copied software you can download from torrents. The instructions you receive are the exact same instructions you get when you download unlicensed and illegally copied software from torrents. The serial numbers that Cheapest Software Anywhere tells you to use are the exact same serial numbers you get when you download unlicensed and illegally copied software from torrents.

Cheapest Software Anywhere is one of the most blatant frauds on the internet. The software they sell is NOT legal, it is NOT legitimate, it is NOT licensed, and nearly every word on their web site is a lie.

They also go around and post "recommendations" on forums like this one, pretending to be "satisfied customers". These, too, are a lie.

• Gi
      5th of Feb, 2010

This folks sold me quick time 7 pro ;they told me it was the original software but really never worked, so i have to agree with all of those guysout there that are complaining about it .

• Bb
      22nd of Mar, 2010

Jay's Designs never did refund my money. However, I contested the purchase through my credit card company, which required that I have someone at OfficeMax send a fax on company letterhead stating that the software was counterfeit (which it obviously is) I had to really pester my credit card company about it and jump through a few hoops, but eventually they reversed the charge.