Cheapercoffee.biz / pd for product, but not delivered

Phone: 678-654-0040

I placed an order for coffee pods on October 21, 2008. Received email confirmation on 10/23 that order was being processed with a link for tracking the package delivery status. The charge cleared our bank on 10/23. A week later, no delivery so I attempted to track the package using the link provided by cheapercoffee.biz. No tracking number was available, the order was apparently still being processed. As of 11/14/08, no delivery of product, no return of email inquiries, no ability to track package, no return of three or four voice mail messages left to number provided on website. Today I called our bank, had them reverse the charges and am attempting to file complaints where ever possible.

Comments

9th of Jan, 2009
    Cheapercoffee.biz - Coffee paid for and not received

I placed an order with cheapercoffee.biz on December 19th,
    2 008. To date I have not received my order. I have tried calling several times, only to get an answering machine.
    E-mails to them go unanswered. There seems to be no customer service department. I don’t know if the coffee is directly from the manufacturer and it takes a couple of months or what the situation is. They have gotten their fee from my credit card and I have not received the coffee. I would not use this site for any items. They are currently being investigated through my credit card company. I have disputed the payment for lack of goods.

• Di
      23rd of Jan, 2009

Chaulk me up as yet another! I ordered on 1/5/09, was charged on our credit card on 1/7/09 and despite numerous phone calls and emails, we have received NOTHING. What a scam - I will be reporting them as well. Very poor customer service!

• Cb
      24th of Jan, 2009

Same complaint. They took my money and no product. Does anyone have their address? BBB will not pursue w/o address. Im waiting to hear from Atty Gnl, and bank says they will not disoute this due to internet purchase. Any ideas??

• As
      1st of Nov, 2010
    Cheapercoffee.biz - They just take your money - no coffee
    Cheapercoffee.biz
    cheapercoffee.biz

They just take your money - no coffee - I placed an order with cheapercoffee.biz on December 19th, 2008 and have not received it as of January 5th, 2009. I realize that it may take longer with the holidays, so I checked my order on their web site to see that they are still processing it. (WHAT!!! Still processing?) I have e-mailed them four times (NO RESPONSE). I have called five times and only get recordings. Is this a legit company or what? I did speak to a Robert who said he would check and call me back. He never did. They did not waste any time in collecting their money from my credit card. I have paid for my coffee and want it! Also, I would want to be reimbursed for my long distance phone calls and aggrevation. This certainly a company that I WOULD NOT reccomend, nor ever use again! PAY A LITTLE MORE FROM ANOTHER COMPANY AND GET YOUR COFFEE!!