Cheapercigars.com / Took my money from my account on and order, never sent cigars

CHEAPERCIGARS.com

I ordered a box of cigars, on 1/07/2011, no cigars. I've called and left messages, sent e-mails and not one reply, it's 1/15/2011, I cannot get real person to answer my calls, or respond, I ordered theses cigars for my brother.

Can anyone tell, what I should do next?

My name is Bruce H. Scroggins

[protected]@hotmail.com

You can reach me at my home and Ministry

Comments

• Su
      1st of Nov, 2010
    Cheapercigars.com - I will never use them ever again, they are the absolute worst
    Cheapercigars.com
    cheapercigars.com

The website for the first look, looks ok, but try to order any thing from them, they will charge you $11.31 to ship you a box of cigars in 5 days and here I'm 29 days later and no show. if you try to call the customer service, they are always at lunch.i will never use them ever again, they are the absolute worst.

• Tr
      7th of Dec, 2010

I agree, do not use cheapercigars.com, I have a suspicion they have bellied up! Ordered 1 box on Nov.12 And still no cigars on dec.7

• Tr
      7th of Dec, 2010
    Cheapercigars.com - non delivery
    cheapercigars.com

Ordered box of cigars on Nov.12 2010. Today, Dec.7, still no cigars, no response from constant calls and E-Mails, afraid this company has gone under. Had used them on several occasions in 2008.

• Mi
      16th of Jan, 2011

Can anyone tell, what I should do next?

My name is Bruce H. Scroggins

[protected]@hotmail.com

You can reach me at my home and Ministry

• Ki
      9th of Mar, 2011

I was also ripped off by cheapercigars.com. Out of dozens of phone calls (to all of their numbers, toll free and toll) and emails, I've only actually spoken to a person once. They assured me I'd be credited in a week which of course, I wasn't. They bill your credit card immediately and never ship the goods. You have to complain to your credit card company and dispute the bill. However, based on the years of abuse and hundreds, if not thousands, or consumers who have been defrauded, this needs a concerted effort by a government agency. I suggest the California Department of Revenue of the local police. I have more information on the base of operations if you'd like to join forces to file charges.

• Dr
      23rd of Jun, 2011

I also ordered a box fromcheapercigars and my card was immediately billed but no cigars sent, no notification of delay and chance to cancel order. No email response from emails or calls. No person responsible. I give them one more week then contact Cal. internet fraud division.
    Dr.S.

• Sh
      20th of Sep, 2011

I've ordered from cheapercigars.com on two different occasions. The first time last year, I had to call repeatedly and threaten them with legal action to get the order shipped. I took a chance once more this past month. Spoke to the owner, Mel, and was told the cigars I wanted were in inventory and they would be shipped the next day (my credit card was processed for payment that night). After waiting for a receipt and order confirmation /shipping notice and tracking number, and not receiving either for two weeks, I called again, this time spoke to Chelsea and was told again the cigars were in inventory. I advised that my window of opportunity for picking them up in the States was closing rapidly (they only ship to US addresses and I live in Canada). Told Chelsea the cigars would have to be shipped overnight at their expense, Mel refused to do so, I cancelled the order and again Chelsea told me the refund would be processed the next day. That was two weeks ago, called Chelsea again who promises she had told Mel to issue the refund and would tell him again today (poor girl said she has to deal with these problems every day - I told her to get another job). Anyway, for Killshot71, I'm more than happy to participate in a group complaint to the Palm Springs and Cathedral City police. Have you discovered any other effective avenues of complaint?

• Kk
      6th of Sep, 2012

Same problem here. These people need to be shut down so if you have any idea how to do this please let me know.

K. Keaton

• Go
      6th of Sep, 2012

Anyone that buy cigars online need to be rip off. Go to your local store and buy the cigars in person CLOWN.