Cheapabercrombie.com / fake goods

China Review updated:

shabby quality clothing but still very expensive. glued on logos which come off, stitching all loose, poor quality cotton.
Fi

Comments

Ne
  18th of Nov, 2008
Do not go near this company, they are a disgrace. I bought something from the website thinking it was a decent company. The product I receieved was poor quality, no labels on it, and didn't look like what I had ordered. I soon realised this was a bad mistake as I found there was no address to contact them. I finally got in touch with them after they did not reply to my first message through the website. They refused to accept the return of the item and after I explained my rights to them I had no reply. Also the goods were delivered from china, and the packaging was damaged. Stay away from these guys.
Mi
  19th of Nov, 2008
This has just happened to me also. The garmet was of extremely poor quality. I contacted them to request a return and they did reply to me. So I have been contacting them through GSPay.com, I have stated the complaint, I have copied their terms and conditions to express my rights. They just keep coming back saying they can offer me another one for free!!! Why would I want another one???
I am now going to try to obtain assistance through my credit card company and inform the International Consumer Protection and Enforcer Network.
Mi
  23rd of Jan, 2009
Stay away from CheapAbercrombie.com. The CheapAbercrombie.com website advertises 3-5 day shipping. My package did arrive, almost 4 weeks after my order - somewhat understandable considering the package came from CHINA!!! Obviously CheapAbercrombie.com would never disclose how long a "standard shipping" item would take coming half way across the world - who would really want to wait 4 weeks with no tracking number? When you email the company to get a tracking number you will get the same AUTOMATED response "Item has been shipped" no matter what you ask.
The CheapAbercrombie.com website uses ripped off pictures of the clothing items directly off of the real Abercrombie website. When you receive the puchased item from CheapAbercrombie.com you will quickly see it is not the same as the picture you viewed to order. These are FAKE Abercrombie items. I'm not even going to try and return my jacket to CHINA - I wonder what type of automated response emails they have for that.
If you do order from CheapAbercrombie.com understand that the items are fake, you can't return them, there is no person to contact or complain to, and your delivery time will take more than a month. The quality of my jacket isn't awful and I'm not sure that anyone other than myself could tell it's fake. Just beware that everything CheapAbercrombie.com discloses to you on their website is a lie.
Rr
  30th of Jan, 2009
Bought jacket and shirt from these guys and same problem here: 100% fake. No return/refund possible. Stay away from this company!!!
An
  11th of Feb, 2009
I have made the same mistake and now trying to cancel the order as it shows it is still pending - any realistic chances of cancelling it as it does not seem to work with their ticketing system - the status never shows up there despite the fact they are stating it.
what a scam! that should be made more public!
Lo
  8th of Mar, 2009
Paid £70 for a abercrombie and fitch hoodie, I emailed the website to find out if there products were 100% genuine, which they e.mailed me back saying 'yes genuine and authentic'. I waited a month for delivery, everytime I tried to contact them via e.mail asking where my item was, if there was a tracking number etc - they e.mailed back saying 'your item has been dispatched'. When the hoodie finally arrived it was 100% FAKE and arrived in china packaging. Was so annoyed at being lied too, have sent 10 emails since asking for a returns address and stating their website claims to offer refunds. No response from the company, have threatened them with legal proceedings but still no respone STAY WELL CLEAR
Ga
  6th of Apr, 2009
i have spent over £200 on clothing from a site called edhardyz.com when i sent my payment, the email they sent said that the name of the transaction will appear on my bill as WWW.CHEAPABERCROMBIE.COM... i typed it in google and this is what i found, this site, and many more saying its a fake site, its not genuine clothing, i am absolutly gutted, over 3 months hard work spent saving for this!!! absolutly discraceful.. what can i do to try and get money back? nothing.. im so worried they are going to carry on taking money out of my account!! does anyone no anything i can do?
Sn
  11th of Jan, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I just bought a jacket from the website and later found this site, because i knew something didn't seem right with the company.I am extremely angry these items are fake, because they told me the clothing is 100% authentic.I still haven't recieved it been 2 weeks already, but i put in complaint to my bank, and they said i should get my money back beacause it is fraudulent company.Hopefully i will get my money back soon.I think you should all contact your bank or the credit card company to put a stop to these SCAMMERS.
Lo
  29th of Oct, 2010

Cheapabercrombie.com - I ordered a jumper that cost me £59.00 in the middle of December and i still haven't received what i ordered
Cheapabercrombie.com
cheapabercrombie.com

I ordered a jumper that cost me £59.00 in the middle of December and i still haven't received what i ordered. They have taken the money from my account but haven't bothered to send me my product. I went into my account on their site and it said it had been shipped but it hasn't been shipped to me. I looked on their site to get in contact with them and got an email address, i have sent numerous emails to them and i have received two saying simply, your order has been shipped. It hasn't and i am very angry, this was part of my husbands Christmas present and he hasn't got it. I am so angry and i feel powerless because there is no number i can call or address or anything, just an email. I feel totally and utterly ripped off.