cheap-tv-spots.com / Rip-Off, Exstortion,Scam

1 FL, United States Review updated:

Charged a outrageous fee for a crappy 30 sec commercial. Then tried to extort me for $100.00, every time it played. The company also promoted national tv commercial slot sales. So I purchased 10, 000.00 worth of spots. They would not provide any kind of affidavit of schedule of running times. Just some crappy PDF the forged up. I did not receive one phone call at the call center I hired. I do believe I will be going to the police to find out what happened to my money. If you would good honest low price commercial go to your local cable company. The have whole departments dedicated to smaller businesses commercials. As far as Cheap-tv-spots.com, Academy Leader Inc, and the other fake companies they operate steer clear.

Cheap-TV-spots.com and their $1999.99, 30 second commercial is a SCAM.

More cheap-tv-spots.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Jw
      25th of Sep, 2012

Dear Mr. Clemons (a.k.a. “Good day” / “George W. Bush”),

According to our archives, 5 years ago all contracted services were provided pursuant to the terms of the contract, as evidenced by YOUR SIGNED APPROVAL of the finished commercial, as well as proof of airings, provided to you both by our company and the TV network.

The commercial was made in a professional and high quality manner, as evidenced by YOUR OWN TESTIMONIAL dated November 17, 2007, posted on our website along with other positive reviews.

Our company went above and beyond in waiving $100 for an additional broadcast tape and providing a $50 discount on your air time order.

Cheap-TV-Spots.com produces high quality TV commercials for use as a tool in product or service promotion.

We can understand your disappointment in your own software product's performance in the marketplace, but not every product will meet with success with consumers; therefore, we cannot guarantee that any particular product will thrive in the marketplace.

It has been 5 years since our company had provided services to your company, and 4 years since our attorney warned you and your family members to cease and desist from posting false claims against our company.

We demand that you, Mr. Clemons, remove all of your negative postings about our company from the internet, and that no future such postings be made by you, your family members, or your associates, else we will be forced to file suit.

Sincerely,
    James Whelk, Public Relations

22nd of May, 2013

Cheap TV Spots is a total scam and i do not want my money back, just want to warn other small businesses, they will not provide times nor authenticate any commercials being televised and then ceased to communicate with me saying i violated their contract by calling the network that was suppose to televise the ads. NO ADS ARE EVER TELEVISED. I CALLED THE NETWORK to see if there was a purchase and they had never heard of us. We are a national company and yes we were too trusting and we sent a cashier's check so nothing can be done, SO BUYER BEWARE OF THIS SCAM COMPANY