Cheap Coach Outlet / paid for items that never received

I recently for the first time ordered offline and purchased a coach purse with a pair of coach shoes. The money was taken out of the account plus an additional amount. First amount was the amount of the purchase $154.97 and the second amount was $1.55. I have sent several emails because they have failed to provide me with a phone number, asking for my money back or my purchased items! I am very disappointed in this matter and hope someone can provide me with some advice. I have tried to locate my money as in where it went because it was taken out of my account. Can anyone help?

Comments

• Lo
      31st of May, 2010

i also bought from this company. i bought 3 purses, and got 2 day shipping. i did not recieve my items for 3 weeks! i e-mailed 6 times trying to get my money back and cancel the order no replies back. i finally recieved the items and after them giving me a total of $280 i got a statement in the box saying they were charging me $490!

HOW TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK**
    call your bank, and tell them to file a claim. they will reinburst your money and they will hire an investigator against this site. just tell them that the site is a fake and stole your money, they will take care of the rest!

• Pm
      11th of May, 2012

Ordered 3 items from cheapcoachforoutlet.com, they took the money out of my account plus an extra $1. At first I got 2 e-mails, one said the payment went through and the other didn't. But they both had different order number. I e-mailed them and they said that it had went through. Waited for a few weeks and then e-mailed them back asking where my items were and didn't get any answer after writing 2 more times. I finally told them I wanted a refund and all over sudden they said that they were out of 1 item and to pick something else. I told them I already bought the items locally and wanted my refund since they took too much money out of my account and didn't reply back to me to my e-mails for a week even though their website said that they will write back within 24-48 hours. And that it took them weeks to figure out that they were out of 1 item and haven't even send the other items. They kept wanting for me to choose another bag so I went to my bank to file a claim to get my money back. So than they had told me that it wouldn't be worth it for me to get my refund since the back will charge 25% of what I had spend. I told them that they needed to take a business and customer service class and they had replied that they will refund 75% of my purchase. So I'm waiting to see. This is and was the first time I ordered from a small-nobody knows who they are- company and I will never do it again!!! I just don't see how they can expect to keep 25% of my money since they haven't shipped anything out!!! All I have to say-NEVER AGAIN and I will write as many reviews about this "overseas company" ( I didn't know that they were or I would have never done this) as I can to let people know about this so they won't waste any of their hard earned money on them!! I believe that they have several websites about cheap coach bags because some of them look really alike!!!