Cheap-Cigarettess.comcigarettes

This website is a complete fake and FRAUD! Never ever order on this website, or you will loose all your money. I have never received my order. I wrote many emails to the customer service, asking for the status of order and finally ask for a refund, but have never received an answer. All money (over 100 Euro!!!) is lost. Absolutely avoid this website! FRAUD!!!

• Updated by Tatjana S., Oct 06, 2018

Complete FRAUD! Never ever order on this website! I have never received my order, wrote many emails to the customer service, but never got an answer to my inquiries. All money (over 100 Euro!!) is lost.

Ta
Oct 06, 2018

Comments

• De
      May 19, 2019

dirtcheapsmokes.com is where I buy my cigarettes online too, I have never had any issue with their company. I always get my orders within just a few days. I am happy to order with them especially when I need help their customer service is the best that I have ever seen.

Jul 25, 2019
    Best Best Advice

I personally buy my cigarettes from cigroad.com they are shipped out of Kansas. Cartons are only around 54 dollars a piece and come with a tracking number. I live in California and my orders get to me within just a few days.

• Ed
      Aug 30, 2019

Thank you for posting about cigroad.com I cannot thank you enough for saving me a ton of money! I will only use this company from now on.

• Fr
      Sep 05, 2019

I personally use cigroad.com too. I place orders with them at least once a week.

• Su
      Sep 17, 2019

I use cigmania.com they ship out of Virginia. Cartons are cheap and come with free shipping.

• Je
      Sep 22, 2019

I would agree with you cigmania.com is a good company. I have never had any issue with them.

• Sh
      Oct 08, 2019

I agree cigmania.com is a legit company. I love their cheap prices. They are saving me a ton of money as well. I have no complaints about this website. They only took a few days to arrive and if you are looking to save money I highly suggest that you try this company out.