cheap-24h.com / Products/Services

1 ArizonaPhoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:

I ordered cigarettes from this company, cheap-24h.com, and was told that for shipping I had to pay extra because it was the only method available for my area, it was suppose to be registered, priority mail. Usually this means you will receive your order within a week or two, that's why you’re paying extra. Well it has been over 3 weeks and I still have not received anything. Plus I got an email today stating the following;

You have placed an order in our shop. We are regret to inform you that your order delays. We delivered your parcel to the post office in time. But due to the fact that our post office didn't work because we had National holidays in our country, they didn't ship your parcel. The post office has contacted us and informed that your order was sent several days ago. We are very sorry for inconvenience and keeping you wait. You will get your order within 20-30 days.

So now it seems as if I will not receive my order for another month or so...If I receive it at all.

Au

More cheap-24h.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ra
      2nd of Jun, 2009

I placed an order recently and have been going through some frustrating communications with them with delayed shipment etc. I would explain more, but in case they do scout the internet don't want this to affect my order. All I know is if I don't get my damn tracking information in 15days like their shipping info says on their website, there's going to be a lot more "trouble" between them and I.

From all the other online complaints I've seen it seems like they have horrible shipping services, but in the end people got their orders. Some apparently experienced communcation problems where they didn't hear anything back in weeks or months, they've contacted me back either within a couple hours or the next day via email. Wasn't exactly the things I wanted to hear from them, but they have a live support group atleast. That's the only reason I'm assuming they aren't a rip off, just a ### service. Otherwise, why would they put in work into a live support group? If it wasn't for the other complaints I read, and in the end they got their shipment, I would probably be more freaked out and ready to attack. If I get my shipment I'll respond to this thread again.

10th of Jun, 2009

Ok, it's been the 15 days and again, it seems if I want to know ANYTHING about my shipment I have to contact THEM again. They were suppose to send me the tracking information, and now i'm severely pissed off. Waiting for their "support group" who speak horrible broken english to get back to me. I should get my product this month, and if they don't deliver there's going to be hell to pay...

19th of Jun, 2009

Well, i'm getting pissed. I just got an e-mail today that said the following: "We are regret to inform you that due to the problems in the work of the post office your order will be delayed for some time.

We are taking measures to avoid such cases in the future!
    Sorry for keeping you waiting!

If you have any questions please contact us.

Thank you!"

27th of Jun, 2009

I no longer have faith in the website "cheap-24h.com", because I have found a sister-site that is basically an exact duplicate with the exception of color scheme called "financialshopva.com". Exact same setup and information on the website, I highly doubt we're getting our money back. Already sent an e-mail demanding a refund now, or reporting them to the correct authorities.

9th of Jul, 2009

I've been waiting three months for an order, & doubt very much it will arrive or that I will get my money back.

15th of Jul, 2009

I can't believe it. They arrived today! My carton of cigarrettes arrived today!

So they just have real ### shipping service that takes forever, but holy ###, I got them!

2nd of Aug, 2009

They have told me they are giving me my money back on my credit card I will just have to wait to see if it's true.

3rd of Aug, 2009

Just to say today I recieved my money back, so they must be honest

• Ra
      19th of Feb, 2010

These people are frauds, and they will lie directly to your face. (through email).

I placed an order in the middle of Dec-09. Their website states all orders ship within 72 hours. So after about 2 weeks of their website telling me that my order had not been shipped, after my credit card had already been charged, i contacted them to see why..

I was told... In very broken english (paraphrasing) "Due to techincal error our website is saying that your order has NOT shipped, when in fact is really has.."

Ok, fine.. So i wait.. and wait and wait... THEN in the middle of Jan-10 I get an automated email from the website, telling me that my order had been shipped...

So i contact support again and ask them why the website said my order had just shipped, when they had promised me a month ago that my order had already shipped.

They proceeded to then tell me another lie.. "We shipped out your order originally when we said we did, but do to national holiday the package was returned by their post office, (for some unknown reason that they never explained) and that my order had been reshipped out again and that i should receive it in another month...

Now, what cheap-24h.com did not know is that a friend of mine had placed on order with them as well.. and he was just starting to go through the exact same thing.. Telling him lies, the exact same ones they told me... and that I had already contacted my credit card company in order to do a reversal on the charge because of their fraudulent practices... (which my friend also did after hearing my story).

Now.. this place posts right on their website... That if you obtain a credit card reversal they will have you charged with credit card fraud..
    This is an empty hallow threat from crooks trying to keep you from getting your money back that they are stealing..

Bottom line, they promise all orders ship within 72 hours.. On the 73 hour, if your order has not yet shipped, contact your credit card company, and start the process of a reversal.. Because on that 73 hour, they violate their own terms of the sale an you are no longer responsible for honoring the terms of the order. Don't let them lie you to...Because they will do it..

Now It may be possible that i still receive my package... even though my credit card has already given me my money back.. But i don't care. If i do, Thanks for the free smokes Cheap-24h.com.. Perhaps you should stop telling lies to your customers.

5th of Jun, 2010

On 03/17/2010, I ordered products from Cheap-24h.com, order number 19726, in the amount of $200.88. I was told that this multipart order would be shipped in several packages and that they would arrive within 30 days. After 30 days had passed, I begun e-mailing the company on a weekly basis, inquiring as to the status of my order. I received nothing but deflecting replies ... they were searching for the "lost" shipment. Finally, on 06/05/2010, I was told that the order had been lost en route and that they were not responsible. Don't do business with this company.

• Da
      18th of Jul, 2010

I purchased cigarettes from these douchbags in March of 2010, never got the cigarettes kept calling them on the phone and finally after two months, I just disputed the charge with Citibank and got my money back after Citibank researched it for 3-4 weeks. These guys are a complete scam... good luck...

• Th
      17th of Feb, 2011

Hi, I just posted my complaint about cheap-24h.com, I have just read all the comments, and honest-to-God, it is the exact same thing that they did to me, as I said in my complaint...if anyone wants to get together and get these guy (whatever they are), I will be more than willing to get them, my address is thegodmother615@aol.com They keep doing this to other people, lets reverse this and make them pay.
    Please if anyone has an address for a good company in dealing with the cigarettes, Please Please let me know. Thanks much
    Joyce

• Do
      14th of Apr, 2011

Like an alternative You can buy cigarettes from us www.cigaretex.com.
    But the delays with a parcels is normal thing for shipping from eastern Europe to USA. And there are no other ways to deliver low price cigarettes to USA.
    It is possible (and we do it ) to provide customers tracking number(s) to trace their parcel(s).
    But of course all people should understand that no one shop (especially online cigarettes - risky and highly regulated kind of business) will cover all costs for customers. It is economically unreasonable and and lead shop to the ruin.

I got many parcels from USA online shops and i was forced additionally VAT and custom Duty tax for more of them because managers of those stores have not been paying attention or they just were all the same, what I gave them instructions on sending parcels to my country. But I knew myself about the rules of the customs service in my country and asked the store to do so, as I told them to pay less tax legally. But they ignored my requests and did not listen to me.

So the main fact is - the customer should check all possibilities to get the parcel without paying additional taxes in his country and inform shop about it before ordering or in time of it. This is full responsibility of customer.
    If customer refuse the parcel due applying of custom duty tax he should pay a penalty to shop for the returning of ordered products or and get rest money back. Or just leave money to the shop if amount of money is not a big.

• 24
      22nd of Mar, 2015

I have found this order, and you know I NEVER did receive my order or a refund of my money, I dont know if your still in the business of selling, but I will look around and see, I know its been a while, but you never did return my money . I will bet that you wont reply to my complait, but if you are still in business...do you think you could answer my email? I would appreciate it very much. Thank You
    Joyce Reeder
    10061 Lynden Oval
    Parma Heights, Ohio 44130
    440-845-2044

• 24
      22nd of Mar, 2015

Well of course its bad, I never did recieve my order and I never got back my money, so I cant feel too happy, but I will look around and see if other people feel the same way, I do remember when I posted my complaint there were others also complaining, I just wish you would of let me know that there were problems in you business, I would appreciate it if you would at least answer my email. Thank You
    Joyce Reeder