Comments

• Si
      Jan 01, 2011

Got scammed too. Filed COmplaints with all the BBB, Bar Associations, ARDCs and will not stop until everyone involved is brought to justice. We lost $3450 and I did get a response back from from one of the firms involved and they ofcourse point the finger to someone else. I have many years of legal expereince and I will drag everyone involved's name in the mud. THis wont be over for me until I get my money back. If anyone has updated contact information for Patrick Drury please forward it so I can begin with filing lawsuits in Court (that is the only thing I have not done yet).

• Ha
      Jan 02, 2011

HANG THESE ###ERS HIGH...

• Jt
      Feb 24, 2011

I too was scammed. They did it a little differently with me. Chastain and Etcheson merged with Keith Sanders PA instead of Patrick Drury. They told me it was because they were more familiar with Georgia Law. I haven't gotten a modification, and they are telling me different reasons why my bank turned me down. First, I made too much money, then not enough money and finally I had too much credit card debt. When I called Bank of America on my own they said it was because my investor didn't participate in loan modifications. Now, in the beginning I was told if I couldn't get any kind of modification I would be refunded the full amount. When I asked Sanders PA for a refund they first said they couldn't do it. Then I called and spoke to Kenneth Case. He is the Attorney in charge. He looked at my file and said he would refund me half the money $1400.00. Since then they will not answer my calls and no refund. The reason he gave for only giving me half the money was that Chastain and Etcheson had gotten the first $1400.00. I would like to point out they are in the same location in Florida, and it was supposed to be a merger. None of it adds up to me. I left a message today. I let him know If I don't here something by end of day tomorrow I will report him to the Florida Bar Association. I have a right to expect at least the part of the refund he promised. If anyone knows of a class action against Chastain and Etcheson please let me know, so I can be a part of that as well.

Feb 26, 2011

please report them that all i can tell you that i know so far

• Ha
      Mar 28, 2011

FYI I have been told by the IARDC that all of the above, Eugene Chastain, Steve Etcheson, and Patrick Drury are no longer licensed attorneys. We will not be getting refunds but can rest assured that there will be no more injuries. The said they are sorry they can not get us money back but once they do not register they have no more jurisdiction. I was told by the Feds and US attorney General that there has not been enough individual complaints for them to step in and if the attorneys are no longer taking mods and active that there is no more action that will be taken!

Apr 01, 2011

thats bull s...

• Ri
      Apr 28, 2011

I have experienced the same as everyone else which started out as "Legal Helpers Debt Resolution!" Then they changed their name under the same roof in Scottsdale Arizona to "The Mortgage law Group" Well on the 27th of this month I finally wised up and sent them a cease desist demand and canceled payment of a $1000.00 balance, I had already been sucked in for $1400.00 since january of this year. There should be a LAW against these shysters? Mean while I am in threat of forclousure.

Apr 28, 2011

please please report them

• Al
      Aug 11, 2011

My husband and I were lucky enough to not have our check cashed by them before figuring out their SCAM. First it was Saunders Law and then merged with Chastain and Etcheson. They lost our paperwork, then wanted us to give them another check. When they asked for another check we became leary and started looking into these Scamers. We went and cancelled our check and closed our account. The thing is, we almost lost our house putting faith in these jerks. You can talk to your loan company and they can do this same loan mod if you ask. They did ours in less than two weeks after we found out about these low lifes. Don't give them any money and if you do cancel the checks and change your account!!!

• Ca
      Oct 30, 2011

My 28 year old son was scammed by these ###s! He took $3000.00 out of his retirement to pay these fools! We are from Minnesota and working with the attorney
    general. They have an attorney for us that is working on this. This has been going on since 2009! Will we ever see justice?

• Pi
      Jun 07, 2012

I think it is insane that this company is still in business! I am a branch manager for a national lender and have a customer that was recently ripped off for $1500 by this company. I have contacted the NC Atty General as well. I cannot believe they are still able to operate and have a business license!