Chasemax, Inc. / Scam and cheating

1 22136 Westhiemer Pkwy Suite 417;Katy, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 281-7599964

We retained Chasemax, Inc to collect monies from some clients last 02/08, they started receiving a partial payments from two of the three companies in June, 2008 because of their 'accounting' system, our check got returned in the mail because 'they had the wrong address on it'. For the June and July reimbursement & Dave Chase (the owner) promised me the check would be processed and mailed on July 15, 2008.

On July 25, 2008, Albert Russo/Lopez (our account manager) told me he was putting the check in the mail that day and verified with me that the address was correct. One week later, still no check and their website is down, with the phones off the hook.

We are in the process of filing a suit against them now. It's a shame when a company has to collect on clients and then have this happen when hiring help; DISGUSTING! THEY WILL GET WHAT IS COMING TO THEM!

Please don't let your yourself get Ripped-off!

Va

Comments

• Ta
      16th of Sep, 2008

I am trying to reach ChaseMax too! I had them collect on several accounts for me. One of our customers sent a large check to them and they claimed it was in the mail, that was in late May. I have called several times since than and one of the times they claimed they sent my check to the wrong address. I have tried to collect the check from Dave Chase (owner), Brian Kessler and Patrick Bailey. Each time they have either stated the check is in the mail or I have been hung up on.
    Their website is down and all of the numbers are disconnected. I would like to get in contact with others in which this has sadly happened to...

7th of Oct, 2008

The same thing has happened to our company. We have customers who have told us they sent checks to ChaseMax. We have yet to ever receive any check from ChaseMax. Like the previous entry, we have not been able to contact anyone at ChaseMax! I intend to report them to the Houston Better Business Bureau today.

15th of Oct, 2008

Same happened to us! to the tune of $13, 000.00
    Anyone up for a class action suite?

Interstate Security Services.
    Contact inf:
    952-278-1501 office
    952-278-1502 fax

29th of Oct, 2008

This company asked us to provide proof of payment to them we faxed copy of checks they took our checks and reduplicated then several times and deposited them in there bank account. took us for over $40, 000.00 we have the dirt on them and yes we would love to be included in a class action law suite. We have a private investigator with the firm warmsley and jensen investigations. contact me ASAp!

• Bm
      1st of Nov, 2008

This company scammed Super Speedy, Inc. out of $29, 000 they collected from one of our customers. Said we would receive checks in January and February. Still have not received same. We filed a complaint with the Attorney General's office, but have not heard anything from them.

Phone No. 407-947-8632

• Kr
      13th of Nov, 2008

My fiancé worked there for over 2 years as a sales man...he made the company a lot of money...well I remember him telling me how all his clients called stating that they never got paid...she he kept bringing that to Dave chase (or max his real name) attention...Max insisted that they were lying and the checks were mailed out...well My fiancé and I decided to do some research on the company and ask around...come to find out Max lied and so did all his side kicks...after we found that out my fiancé, who is a great guy, went to go confront them, well lets just say he lost his job...so thank goodness he did! After hearing this I am so thankful!

• Il
      5th of Dec, 2008

We are a family-owned company based in Los Angeles California and we were scammed by this company real bad. They collected about 30, 000 dollars that never were sent to us. They told us that on the 15th of each month they send all the payment checks out, and it has been ten months without getting paid. I personally talk to Brian and "Dave" a few months ago and they said the checks were in the mail but they never arrived and now non of those two guys can be reached anywhere. They are professional thieves. We reported the case to the BBB and to the US Attorney General several months ago. We hope that all the investigations conclude with the arrest and punishment of those people involved. If somebody knows if they are still in the same location, 22136 Westhiemer Pkwy Suite 417, Katy, Texas, please let us know so we can proceed with further legal actions. Please contact me if it is necessary to find a solution and prevent this people from continuing committing fraud to others.

• Bm
      18th of Feb, 2009

Please contact me if you are interested in pursuing a joint legal action against Chasemax and its owners. Brenda Manis, 407-947-8632. Also please file a complaint with Scott Carpenter, Fort Bend County District Attorney's office, 301 Jackson, Richmond, Texas 77469, 281-238-3303 and 281-633-7672. I also have other information about suits filed against these people.

• Cd
      1st of Apr, 2009

Please contact us. We were taken by Chasemax for $29, 000.00. After numerous complaints and not giving up the Fort Bend District Attorney office gave us a Sgt. Schultz at the Fort Bend County Sherriffs office who is opening an investigation into Chasemax and now Rothman & Wise. They are needing your complaints as well to cinduct the investigation. Please email us cbowmar@superspeedyinc.com or call 407-947-8632.

• D5
      22nd of Apr, 2009

It would be very interesting what an onsite investigation by Sgt. Schultz would reveal. I would be willing to give 10-1 odds that when he interviews the people whose pictures are on the Rothman & Wise website, the names on the driver's licenses will not match the names on the website; at least not those of Rothman, Wise and Russo

• Mr
      15th of Sep, 2009

Sargent Schulze can be reached at 281-341-4654. I was scammed out of alot of money from Rothman & Wise. They are liars and thieves and have ZERO integrity. The owner is Leonard Rothman and he is a snake. There has to be something we can do to stop this and get our money back!!

• Ro
      24th of Feb, 2010

Same Here...What can we do?
    786-253-6371