Chase Visa / failure to acknowledge proven fraud
I purchased a painting that was represented (with full knowledge of fraud by seller) as original and done by an arts professor at Xian Academy of Fines Arts in China. Upon examination by an expert design professional, he quickly determined that the piece was not an original and was an inket print. Chase Visa first decided in my favor. The purchase took place on July 7th, 2017. I sent a protest in Sept. 09 after first calling them before August 17th (with a letter from the design professional) and Chase Visa sent a letter in my favor. Then, In January 2017 I recieve a letter (Dated December 17th, 2017 that my charge is reinstated. Upon protest, the specialist said becasuse he could not understand what the vendor said in his reply (the vender said clearly in a Chinese letter which I had translated) that the painting was original.
Since it is not original, the vendor also misrepresented the "art" to Chase. WHY SHOULD I BE CHARGED FOR A CONTRACT BASED ON FRAUD? FROM JULY to Jan. 2017 CHASE NEVER CONTACTED ME ABOUTT THE REVERSAL. IT IS VERY EASY TO FOLLOW THE PAOER TRAIL ON THIS ONE> AND THE CHASE "SPECILIST SAYS HE CAN'T SEE WHERE THE VENDOR REPRESENTS THE ART AS ORIGINAL IN HIS RESPONSE, EVEN THOUGH IT IS THERE IN HIS RESPONSE>!! This needs action by CHASE UPPER MANAGEMENT. CHASE AGREES IN FEDERAL COURT TO ELIMINATE ARBITRATION, YET THEY SET RIDICULOUS ROADBLOCKS TO PROTECT A CUSTOMER THAT HAS BEEN A VICTEM OF FRAUD!!!
More Chase Visa Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase - chase raising rates! 
- Chase Bank - stalling on refinancing my mortgage 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - atm deposit
- Chase - dishonoring previously resolved debt with washington mutual
- Jpmorgan Chase - deposit accounts