Chase Visa / tlg*greatfn
I received information about great fun and I thought I might try it, but decided not to. I contacted them after I received a check from them and told them to cancel me. '
They asked if I had cashed the check, which I told them I didn't.
They said had I cashed it, I would have been locked in on the deal.
I tore it up and threw it away.
I received my chase visa bill today and they say I was late on my great fun payment. (Which I do not have) this has increased my apr 3.00 points higher. I want my 5.99% back!
This is outrageous!!!Can I get help!!!
More Chase Visa Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - Customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - front desk/ customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase marriott card
- Chase.com - brokerage/sole owner; investment/stocks/bonds
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - wrong information from teller