Chase Student Loan Servicing / poor/rude customer service

Upper Marlboro, MD, United States Review updated:
I have a student loan with Chase and need a simple form completed for my employer regarding a Qualified Student Loan. The form was faxed 9/23/08. I called a week later and was told it had been mailed 9/29/08 and to give it 7-10 business days. I called again to complain that I had not received it and was told by a “Supervisor” they have no control of the mail. I told the “Supervisor” if it was time for a payment and I told you the checks in the mail and I have no control over the mail that would not be acceptable. My payment would be late and in collections.

What made me furious was when the “supervisor” asked did I want him to call the US Postal Service to find my letter. RUDE

When I asked for someone over him, of course there is no one. (Michael was his name and D144284 was his ID number?)

This will be the last time I do business with Chase!
Do

Comments

Ha
  26th of May, 2010
Very nasty attitude from a Mrs. Williams in the student loan department. She was very rude and nasty from the get go and even hung the phone up on me! When I called back she happened to answer again and was even twice as nasty! Take your business elsewhere folks. chase is very undeserving of it.

Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank Logo Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank