Chase Student Loan Servicing / poor/rude customer service
I have a student loan with Chase and need a simple form completed for my employer regarding a Qualified Student Loan. The form was faxed 9/23/08. I called a week later and was told it had been mailed 9/29/08 and to give it 7-10 business days. I called again to complain that I had not received it and was told by a “Supervisor” they have no control of the mail. I told the “Supervisor” if it was time for a payment and I told you the checks in the mail and I have no control over the mail that would not be acceptable. My payment would be late and in collections.
What made me furious was when the “supervisor” asked did I want him to call the US Postal Service to find my letter. RUDE
When I asked for someone over him, of course there is no one. (Michael was his name and D144284 was his ID number?)
This will be the last time I do business with Chase!
More Chase Student Loan Servicing Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase bank worst customer service.
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - checking
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - statements
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - freeze on my only checking account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase fraud and they won't refund my money