Chase Rewards Circuit City / Bait and Switch?
We received a promotion from Chase Rewards - Circuit City for NO PAYMENTS NO INTEREST on purchases greater than $499 not including PCs. Chase since claims they had no such offer, and yet, I am in possesion of the document offer which I have faxed to Circuit City corporate, and Chase Bank. I am receiving collections calls because I refuse to pay. I have also received a new offer from Chase Rewards - Circuit City for NO PAYMENTS NO INTEREST until 2010. What are they up to?????
More Chase Rewards Circuit City Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Circuit City Credit Card - Chase/ Circuit City 
- Circuit City / Element LCD TV - Misleading customer service! 
- Circuit City And Assurant Solutions - Why you shouldn't buy anything from liquidation 
- Circuit City Advantage Protection Plan - They don't honor their extended warranties nor is it hassle free! 
- The Warranty Group / Circuit City Advantage Plan - LACK OF ACTION / PASS THE BUCK 
- Circuit City Stores - Poor service 
- Circuit City - Low cost- not worth the time & frustration
- Circuit City - It is a complete waste of your time 
- Circuitcity.com - Do not believe anything in the why buy from us link
- Circuit City - Return policy nightmare