Chase Mortgage Finance, LLC / misappropriation of funds
Chase Home Finance, LLC has been trying to bully its way into foreclosing on my property. I have been making my monthly payments without missing any. I began getting letters that my account was delinquent. They stopped accepting my payments in June 2010. In late June they gave me an ultimatum to pay nine months in arrears or they will foreclose. Although I knew I was up to date on all my payments, I sent them a cashiers check for ten months instead of nine. They cashed it, but did not post it. They returned a second cashiers check for the month of August 2010. Thank God that I keep records. I have Chase Bank receipts for the last three cashiers checks payments, and I have cancelled checks for all my previous payments.
I wrote my Congressman over a month ago. I finally received a call from a Chase representative in response to my congressional complaint. This person was very diplomatic and listened. (As opposed to all the other representatives that made my life miserable over the course of months.) This person acknoledged receiving my hugh payment which covered ten months, but did not know why it was never posted. This person also said that they were aware that an August payment was returned to me. This person said that Chase will post my payments and that I had overpaid. Wow!!! Unreal!!! Where did this come from? God provided!!! I enquired as to my last 9 payments which were not posted. I believe Chase committed Fraud by cashing these checks and not posting them. I will check with my lawyer!!!
More Chase Mortgage Finance, LLC Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - refusing to refund life savings
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - international financial services (ifs)
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase business checking account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - check deposit bank/teller rules
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - $25000 missing wire