Chase Home Morgage / deceptive modification

I have been a customer of Chase home finance for 2 1/2 years when I was duped inbto a sub prime morgage at an interest rate of nearly 13%. I had always made my payments on time but whem the economy went bad I signed up for a modification, that was over a years ago and am still being strung along. I am now $16000. behind because of an agent that told me that I was approved and to start making a smaller payment. After calling her for 3 months asking for documents I was told that she made a mistake and I was not approved. Now my credit is shot and I am not able to come up with the $16000. to bring me current. I am still waiting for a approval and getting further and further behind. I was just told that if I am not approved I will have to come up with the back payment of be forclosed on. What would it hurt to lower my apr to even 8%, do they want my homw? If they forclose I told them there will only be a foundation left. I am sick about my family losing their home because of corporate greed. I encourange anyone who is thinking about doing business with this company to do the research. I am not alone and just wish there was somthing I could do.

Kc

Comments

• Bg
      11th of Mar, 2010

OMG.. i was 1 month behide and when i called to make it the guy on the phone said he could get me a cheaper payment, but i need 2 make the makement on the 9th of every month so i did that i made one, and then the next monthi was only going to beable 2 pay it on the 10th. so i called them to fine out with me paying on the 10th would i be out of this promram. Will the person on the phone listen to what i said and she tells me your not behide your loan is up to date, BECAUSE YOU WERE A PREAOVE FOR THE MONIFITION LOAN AND NOT TO MAKE A PAYMENT UNTIL I GET MY PAPERWORK ..so 2 months go by and i called them they told me that if i did not hear anything by January to make sure that i called so i call and they tell me that i owe over 6, 000.00., and i told them what i was told to do, and they told me that they would never tell us to stop making a payment, and that i needed to do they paper and send it in for them to tell me if i got appove for the loan.I called again the next week and the guy was very nice in trying to help me. he put me on hold for awhile and came back on and said that i need to send that paper work as soon as i can and he tell me the samething dont make a payment until you know. I have a FHA LOAN i am hoping they can help me. If you find out anything please let me know. I am sorry for the way i spell and type..

• Bg
      11th of Mar, 2010

I also have not gotten any bill or papers saing that i an behide...