Chase Home Morgage / deceptive modification
I have been a customer of Chase home finance for 2 1/2 years when I was duped inbto a sub prime morgage at an interest rate of nearly 13%. I had always made my payments on time but whem the economy went bad I signed up for a modification, that was over a years ago and am still being strung along. I am now $16000. behind because of an agent that told me that I was approved and to start making a smaller payment. After calling her for 3 months asking for documents I was told that she made a mistake and I was not approved. Now my credit is shot and I am not able to come up with the $16000. to bring me current. I am still waiting for a approval and getting further and further behind. I was just told that if I am not approved I will have to come up with the back payment of be forclosed on. What would it hurt to lower my apr to even 8%, do they want my homw? If they forclose I told them there will only be a foundation left. I am sick about my family losing their home because of corporate greed. I encourange anyone who is thinking about doing business with this company to do the research. I am not alone and just wish there was somthing I could do.
More Chase Home Morgage Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase auto finance / subaru motors finance
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - account / customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase liquid account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - late payment reporting to the credit agencies during home loan modification process.
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - jp morgan chase allowed the criminals to steal $38,900 from my account a letting them get away with that