Chase Home Finance / crooked business practices
I have been <unsuccessfully> trying to get incorrect charges on my escrow account changed AND to have a final loss draft amount of over $17, 000 returned to me for about 7 months. The result has been hours of chasing my account by phone, hundreds of dollars in fees, and now I'm not even sure how much money has been paid correctly out to escrow. The level of incompetence is so well orchestrated in the name of "Customer Care" I won't begin to elaborate... just to say every aspect of mishandling, misinformation and LIES, and harassment has been covered in such a way that I don't think it could be random. Reading similar complaints here with the same them substantiates my issues too.
All of my dealings with Chase have occurred since my house was wrecked by Hurricane Katrina and at this point trying to work with Chase has been a greater hardship, heartache, and a pain in the rear. Maybe it's about time for someone to bail out this bank too.
More Chase Home Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - ach deposit
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - charging me insufficient funds fee after I repaid the amount owed
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - fraud refund
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - credit card payments
- Chase Bank - internet