Chase Home Finance / forced foreclosure

1 Lowell, MA, United States
Phone: 615-812-9899

In October of 2005, my father who refinanced with Chase Home Finance, passed away. Unfortunately he passed away intestate. He had made a payment to Chase the day before he died. After the his bank learned of his death, they froze his accounts. Money could go in but not out.

I had spoken to Chase from day one. Sent them close to a dozen death certificates. The mortgage was not paid for the 3 months I awaited to be appointed administratrix. Finally in Feb/March of 06 I was appointed administratrix. During the 3 months the mortgage was not paid. Phone calls to me were on a daily basis from Chase. I would receive anywhere from 4-10 calls per days. I told them over and over that I had to wait to be appointed before I could access my father's bank accounts and pay the mortgage.

April of 06 I made a payment from my personal account. Chase accepted it. Upon accessing my fathers account and closing it, I opened up a new account and put that money in there. I went online to chase epay and logged into my fathers mortgage account. I made a payment of 11K and change. I received and email stating that they had received processed and applied the payment to my account.

The money was taken out of my account. Later that same month, I made another payment to the mortgage, this was debited then returned to my checking account. This went on until July of 06. The phone calls kepts coming in multiple times a day. Depending on who you talked to it was yes we see the 11k payment or no we dont. All depended on who you spoke with.

July of 06 after attempting yet again to pay the mortgage, Chase called and said, unless you're going to pay all your back payments, stop sending us money, we will just return it.

I have filed a suit against chase due to their incompetance. They have tried around 4 times to auction my house and each time I was able to stop it. Chase has done nothing but bleed me financially, physically, and mentally. I have yet to scatter my father's ashes and put him to rest due to this on going battle with chase.

If you have gone through anything similar or even have had bad experiences with chase home finance, please call me at [protected] or email me at KELamson@dtccom.net.

I have a hearing coming up on the 15th of this month. If you'd like to participate in that hearing as Chase has clearly shown a pattern of fraud and deception and also mishandling monies, please contact me immediately to talk to!

Let's show this BIG BANK that we "LITTLE PEOPLE" are not going to back down without a fight. Let's tell them that they are wronging people because of their incompetance and greed!