Chase Home Finance, LLC / trespassing on sioux trust property

1 200 North 3rd St.Bismarck, ND, United States Review updated:

This complaint tops all the complaints submitted by the sufferers of this JP Morgan Chase family of business. Chase Home Finance, LLC is evicting an elderly Native American couple in their 70's from their "dream house" advocated by this conglomerate upon their loan. Their June 4, 2009 "Complaint in Conviction" to be heard July 8th states "Plaintiff is a foreign corporation authorized to transact business in the State of North Dakota..defendant is resident of Sioux County, city of Fort Yates located on the Standing Rock Sioux Indian Reservation. A forclosure action was commenced by Chase Home Finance against defendants in Sioux Tribal Court on October 20, 2006..forclosure sales was held September 27, 2007 and an Order Confirming Sale of Foreclosure entered by Court February 4, 2008. Tribal Court issued its Order to Bureau of Indian Affairs directing BIA to issue Warranty Deed...BIA issed a Warranty Deed to Plaintiff and Plaintiff is rightful owner of the property described...defendant is trespassing and has no legal right to the property..." Defendant is to be evicted from the premises, pay all costs of defense and damages from Defendant's possession of the premises as well as costs and reasonable attorney's fees and such other relief as the Court deems just and equitable. Oh hum. So now the scandalous JP Morgan (was fined millions of $$ in their outright part of the ERON scandal) is going after federal trust property? And against the Great Sioux Nation that is recognized by Congress to be a Sovereign Nation? Of course the members of this sovereign nation appear to be asleep as they are not in the forefront as we the Lakota/DAkota Advocates for Human & Civil Rights, Inc. are. We have the fighting spirit of Crazy Horse and Gall--the Colon Powell and the Great General who victored over the Desert Storm War several years ago. Let us see what happens in this case.

Comments

• Ve
      11th of Oct, 2009

Hmmm...the "Great?" How about something called "modesty?" How long have your "great" ancestors been dead? How about creating your own identity and stop expecting handouts b/c you are "native" to this GREAT land.

• Un
    ST. GEORGE
    Georgia
    Phone: 9128432677
    linga@windstream.net

SINCE AUGUST OF 2009 I HAVE BEEN ATTEMPTING TO REDUCE MY MORTGAGE INTEREST AND PAYMENTS. SEPTEMBER/2009 I ENTERED AN AGREEMENT WHICH CHASE CALLED THE PRIMARY STEPS FOR A LOAN MOD, CALLING IT A FORE BEARANCE PLAN AND IF I MAINTAINED MY PAYMENTS FOR THREE MONTHS CHASE WOULD ENTER A LOAN MODIFICATION AGREEMENT WITH ME. AFTER PAYING EIGHT MONTH'S PAYMENTS IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE FOREBEARANCE PLAN (ONLY THREE WERE NEEDED ACCORDING THE PLAN) I CONTINUALLY CALLED CHASE ASKING WHY THEY DID NOT COMPLY, AND BY THE WAY I HAVE A TOTAL OF EIGHTEEN MONTHS OF WESTERN UNION QUICK COLLECT PAY RECEIPTS TO BACK UP MY SIDE. I HAVE NAMES AND DATES OF CONTACTS THAT I SPOKE TO AT CHASE. AFTER NINE MONTH'S CHASE AGREED TO ENTER A LOAN MOD. I THOUGHT HALLELULAH AND ON APRIL 28, 2010 I RECEIVED THE ACTUAL MODIFICATION BY FEDEX. I SIGNED THE AGREEMENT, BUT CHASE'S LINES OF SIGS WERE LEFT BLANK TO BE SIGNED AFTER THEY SAID THEY NEEDED TO MAKE SURE ALL MONEYS WERE CORRECT. NOW REMEMBER I ORIGINALLY WAS ONLY THREE MONTHS BEHIND OF PAYMENTS. I RETURNED THE AGREEMENT BY FEDEX THE NEXT DAY IN THE PROVIDED PACKAGE LETTER, BUT I ALSO INCLUDED A LETTER TO ASK IF AND WHY NOT THE NINE MONTHS OF FOREBEARANCE PLAN PAYMENTS HAD NOT BEEN DEDUCTED WITHIN THE AGREEMENT. I AGAIN ON THE FIRST OF EACH MONTH USING WESTERN UNION QUICK COLLECT WITH THE NEW PAYMENTS WHICH WERE ALMOST $100 MORE THAN THE FIRST PLAN. CHASE FIRST CLAIMED TO HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE SIGNED AGREEMENT, BUT I KEPT THE TRACKING NUMBER AND FOUND THAT THE PACKAGE WAS ACTUALLY RECEIVED THREE DAYS LATER ON APRIL 30, 2010. SINCE THEN I HAVE FAITHFULLY CALLED AND KEPT NAMES AND NUMBERS OF AND TO WHOM I HAVE TALKED TO. NOW THE TIME FOR A THIRD OR FOURTH AGREEMENT ON JUNE 10, 2011, HAS ARRIVED FOR ME TO AGAIN SIGN AND RETURN, BUT AGAIN THERE IS NO ACCOUNTING OF THE PAYMENTS THAT I PAID USING WESTERN UNION SINCE SEPTEMBER 2009 UNTIL NOW JUNE 2011 FOR A TOTAL OF EIGHTEEN MONTHS THAT I PAID ON THE FIRST OF EACH MONTH AS SIGNED AND AGREED UPON. ON AUGUST 2009 THE TOTAL REMAINING MORTGAGE WAS $143, 000.00. AS THE NEW LOAN MOD STATES THE INTEREST ORIGINALLY OF 7.5% IS TO BE REDUCED TO 4.5%, WITH LATE FEES AND OTHER FEES OF LATE PAYMANTS TO BE FORGIVEN. THE NEW MORTGAGE WILL BE AGAIN A 30 YEAR FIXED LOAN, BUT THE NEW BALANCE IS NOT $143, 000.00. THE NEW AMOUNT IS $163, 000 TO BE PAID FOR 30 YEARS AT 4.5% FIXED INTEREST. NOW AGAIN, WHAT, WHERE, AND WHY ARE 19 MONTHS OF PAYMENTS NOT ACCOUNTED FOR WHICH ACTUALLY TOTAL $17, 876 .00. WHAT THE HELL AM I TO DO AND WHO CAN HELP ME