Chase Home Finance / home mortgage

1 DFW, TX, United States Review updated:

Do not use chase home finance for your next home mortgage or refinance. You are better off selecting any other mortgage company. You deserve better customer service that chase provides. I will never use chase for any of my financial matters and intend to tell anyone that will listen.

I live in the dfw area and i'm willing to provide names of specific loan officers so that you don't make the same mistake I did.

Please post this message to your wall or blog and tell anyone who will listen. Thank you

Comments

14th of Jun, 2011

i got behind 3 months but i was paying everything so far current. I got a letter in May saying i owed $3444.40 and 2 days later i got another letter saying i owe $4800.00 so i went to the bank and i thought i got it worked but in June i got a letter saying i owed $4856.70 and then 2 days later i got my mortgage coupon saying i owe $5818.83. WHAT?! how can that be when in may it was $3440.00 and in a month it has went up over $2000.00. i filed a complaint with BBB.

• Tr
      13th of Mar, 2013

I agree 110% I wish I have known this earlier. Chase Home Loan group is a mess.