Chase Home Finance / chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure!
I have been a Customer of Chase Home Finance for 3 years now. They Purchased my loan from New Century Mortgage after my 1st year in my home. Every payment I have sent in has been mailed 2 weeks before they were due, and every one has been held 20+ days before they even attempt to deposit them. This has made every payment LATE, so they can charge more interest and more late fees. THIS IS NOT FAIR!! It’s not my fault they can’t process my payments on time. Today I received a FORECLOSURE LETTER!! And I also received my check dated [protected] for my September payment that they held until 10-22-2007. Are these people Crazy?? I have been given over 11 phone numbers to use to contact people that only have Voice-Mail, and NEVER return my calls. Not even the Foreclosure Department has returned my calls. I guess they need a write-off or something, maybe that’s why they are determined to take this house back. Anyone with information on Chase Home Finance please contact me @ JonathanCopeland@msn.com. I am starting a Class-Action Lawsuit starting TODAY!!
This has ruined my credit due to them not posting my payments as they should, and I have had to Stop-Payment on my last 2 house payments because they are still floating around somewhere. They say they have not been received. They want me to pay it over the phone, except now they want all past-due payments "That they have screwed up" plus another $1500 in attorney fees, plus another $1700 in more BS Charges.
After contacting the Better Business Bureau, they gave me this web-page to post for everyone that can't find the information.
More Chase Home Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Bank - closing all washington mutual customers credit cards 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - account / customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase liquid account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - late payment reporting to the credit agencies during home loan modification process.
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - jp morgan chase allowed the criminals to steal $38,900 from my account a letting them get away with that
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - new debit card