Chase Credit Cards / usury
I have been a chase card holder for 20 years. On a payment to pay the entire balance of $325 I was charged a $39 late fee and interst of $6.50 for paying 48 hours late. On a other card I had a balance of 1325 and I paid my zero percent rate increased to 15% and charged $39 and $15.75 in interest also for paying 48 hours late.
Since they refuse to reconsider the late fees I am taking chase to small claims court to recover my fees and a interest
Which is billed at over 1000%.
Even if I lose I still win since they will have to pay $200 to defend themselves in van nuys municiple court!.
More Chase Credit Cards Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - Closed bank account and can't acces money
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - customer service during the camp fire in california
- JP Morgan Chase Bank - checking account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - awful customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - service