Chase Credit Cardsusury

I have been a chase card holder for 20 years. On a payment to pay the entire balance of $325 I was charged a $39 late fee and interst of $6.50 for paying 48 hours late. On a other card I had a balance of 1325 and I paid my zero percent rate increased to 15% and charged $39 and $15.75 in interest also for paying 48 hours late.

Since they refuse to reconsider the late fees I am taking chase to small claims court to recover my fees and a interest
Which is billed at over 1000%.

Even if I lose I still win since they will have to pay $200 to defend themselves in van nuys municiple court!.

Comments

• Vi
      Dec 01, 2007
    Chase Credit Cards - Unauthorized charges
    EF Tour
    Paradise
    California

EF Tours put $7,770. on my Chase credit card for airline tickets when they said they were changing the tickets. Chase refused to make it right. Do not believe any credit cards that tell you they honor an unauthorized charge. Chase personal were extremely rude, each one I spoke with.

Jul 28, 2010
    Chase Credit Cards - Bank pirates
    Chase Credit Cards

We have 3 credit cards from chase bank.

We have never been late on any payments. Our FICO scores are in the high 700's.

I heard chase bank made a profit of over 5 billion dollars last year, still they gouge people.

This is my complaint for all to see.

Jul 28, 2010

All of the big banks are reaping record profits by gouging the average consumer in any number of ways. In addition, the big banks will not lend to smaller banks and small businesses If everyone moved all of their banking business to honest and smaller regional or local banks, and quit using (and paying) their big bank creadit cards maybe that will finally send a message to the big banks. The Government is certainly not going to do anything about it.

• Hi
      Sep 11, 2011
    Chase Credit Cards - Chase bank has increased the interest rate on all cards and now lowered the credit limit on all the cards
    Chase Credit Cards

We have 3 credit cards from chase bank. We have never been late on any payments. Our FICO scores are in the high 700's. Yet in the past 6 months, chase bank has increased the interest rate on all cards and now lowered the credit limit on all the cards.

I heard chase bank made a profit of over 5 billion DOLLARS last year, still they gouge people.

This is my complaint for all to see.

• Al
      Jul 31, 2013

I have started a petition to have Usury made illegal. Will you help me please?

Vote Here: https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Outlaw_Usury/share/