Chase Credit Card / company does not respond to my query!

1 P O Box 94014Palatine, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877 516 8279

I have been calling Chase at their Correspondence Department - [protected]. The number disconnects you before you get to connect to anyone because of high call volume. I have also faxed their Correspondence Department numerous times at [protected]. The reason I have been so persistent in contacting them is because they owe me money from a refund check. The check had a stop payment placed on it because I received it too late to deposit it, so when I did deposit it, I was charged a fee and subsequently I did not get my refund. To top matters is that my account was closed and no one can tell me why.

I have been calling Chase for the past MANY months. None of the representatives are able to assist me with my query. All they do is provide me with phone numbers of different departments. It is annoying to be constantly passed around.

Comments

• Ke
      11th of Mar, 2009

Chase is trash. I sent my payment in on time as I have every single month of everysingle year. All of a sudden I get an alert on my report saying I'm late and over my limit. So my payment never made. Ok no big deal, call chase to explain the situation and to pay the amount over the phone. They absolutley refuse to waive the late fee. They keep telling me to use a different payment method, that its my fault for using the mail. Sorry for relying on the usps. Soooorry. My reponse is for chase to prove to me they didn't nisplace it. They basically said they are to sweet for that. So now they are telling me my payment is going to be an extra 60 for all of this. Any other RESPECTABLE card companies would waive the fee. I have had several where I caught their errors and they have done the right thing. This makes me ill. I told the supervisor I will be canceling all three of my chase accounts. She didn't seem to worried about retaining me as a customer. I probably pay her salary in interest every year and she's going to lose that over 29 bucks. Trash. They are next to go under.

• Ju
      8th of Oct, 2009

Chase is here to rip people off.They charge unsuspecting people insufficient fees when they should not.Got a child support check, per chase, deposited on a saturday so I used that money. Come to find out on Tuesday they decided they did not deposit that check until Monday and charged me fees for all my transactions i did over the weekend. They said it was not bank error and will not refund me any fees. They could care less that i am struggling as it is and were rude!!!

• Ri
      22nd of Nov, 2010

I called chase today about the outragous intrest rate on my credit card 29%. I explained to them I never made a late payment, always paid way over the minimum payment, my plus scores are over 710, and been a customer since 2008. They simply said we can't do anything about it, nor they cared even to speak. Rude financial advisors that don't care about their valued customers. Shame on them.

I hate this company, and will never recommend their credit cards.

• As
      23rd of May, 2011

The fax number 888-643-9628 never connects. Apart from the remote deposit from smart phones, Chase is absolute Trash, they claim 5% cash backs, but the cash back is not currency but points, which you would come to know only after you have spoken to a representative.