Chase Credit Card / company does not respond to my query!
I have been calling Chase at their Correspondence Department - [protected]. The number disconnects you before you get to connect to anyone because of high call volume. I have also faxed their Correspondence Department numerous times at [protected]. The reason I have been so persistent in contacting them is because they owe me money from a refund check. The check had a stop payment placed on it because I received it too late to deposit it, so when I did deposit it, I was charged a fee and subsequently I did not get my refund. To top matters is that my account was closed and no one can tell me why.
I have been calling Chase for the past MANY months. None of the representatives are able to assist me with my query. All they do is provide me with phone numbers of different departments. It is annoying to be constantly passed around.
More Chase Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - Closed bank account and can't acces money
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - customer service during the camp fire in california
- JP Morgan Chase Bank - checking account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - awful customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - service