Chase Credit Card / did not honor rewards balance
Without any warning to me whatsoever Chase Bank have cancelled my credit card due to "inactivity". I had over 26, 000 reward points on the account earned in good faith adhering to their purchase and payments policies. They inform me that these points are forfeited because the account has been closed.
This is sharp practice of the worst kind and I advise anyone who reads this to terminate any business with this set of crooks.
More Chase Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - Closed bank account and can't acces money
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - customer service during the camp fire in california
- JP Morgan Chase Bank - checking account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - awful customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - service