Chase Credit Card / did not honor rewards balance

Without any warning to me whatsoever Chase Bank have cancelled my credit card due to "inactivity". I had over 26, 000 reward points on the account earned in good faith adhering to their purchase and payments policies. They inform me that these points are forfeited because the account has been closed.

This is sharp practice of the worst kind and I advise anyone who reads this to terminate any business with this set of crooks.

Comments

• De
      21st of Jul, 2009

chase up and cancelled my card just recently and I also lost my reward points. Yes, Chase can be considered a bad company to work with. I will never do business with again. I never was late on my payments and I always paid my balance in full. Never a carryover. And they up and cancelled my account without warning. I tried to use my rewards and found out I couldnt.. Chase is a bad bad company... Boo...

19th of Oct, 2009

I had the same thing happen. Chase closed my account as well without notice after I just made a payment of $1500 the two days prior. Just like that I lost 34, 500 rewards points almost a $700 value and they wont give me an answer why! Terrible company!