Chase / check cashing
Went to Chase on 10/10/16at Rancho Market Place in Burbank CA to cash a check from my husband business account. As I was catching a plane in 3 hours. I supplied signed check and ID.
I informed teller that I didn't have an account at Chase but did tell him I am an officer on the business account.
This teller then proceeded to check if I have an account for 5 minutes finally he said you don't have an account with us. DUH, I informed him of this from the beginning.
Then this teller said he couldn't cash the check, but then stated he could after a new accounts person that knew me said he could but there would be a $8 fee and would need to supply additional ID. He then took another 5 mins. to cash this check.
I knew there would be a fee and I provided all items that were needed from the beginning, but this teller had no idea on how to handle this.
More Chase Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - Complaint for Haley
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - ach deposit
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - charging me insufficient funds fee after I repaid the amount owed
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - fraud refund
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - credit card payments