Chase / chase raising rates!
I have 2 credit cards through chase and have had them for a few years. I have never been late on any payments. I received a letter from chase stating that my interest rate was being raised and to call. When I called I was told that it was not being raised because of anything I did, just that I have had the cards for a while and they are reviewing all older accounts and those with low interest rates are being raised. I applied for these cards because they were fixed rate. Don't know what to do. Any ideas would be helpful.
More Chase Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - refusing to refund life savings
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - international financial services (ifs)
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase business checking account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - check deposit bank/teller rules
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - $25000 missing wire