Chase Bank / illegal practices!
Consumers beware Chase Bank on their credit cards does NOT post payments to first item in, first item out. They post payment to the lowest interest item first I.e. purchases. Then what they have been doing to me is taking the interest on cash advances that was billed and and posting it to the "cash advance" balance. (They post the whole payment to purchase balance nothing to interest nothing to cash advances) Thereby, charging interest on interest at the cash advance rate! I don't know if this is illegal, but it should be.
More Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - Checking Account
- Chase Bank - Asking me to pay for their mistake!
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - mobile banking
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - fraud