Chase Bank / terrible customer service
Chase is the WORST bank ever. Not only do the employees offer the lowest level of customer service I have ever dealt with but the manager was even worse. It is clear that this BIG BANK could care less who they have employed with them. It is clear that no body values/enjoys their jobs. I even overheard 2 tellers complaining about how they wish it were still WaMu!?!? I told the manager I would be closing me accounts and I was told "sure, take your $16, 000"...apparently you have to have buckets of money to get any respect. Well, I hope that more and more people start to see this bank for who they really are and start taking their "small" accounts elsewhere. My $16, 000 may not amount to something but I hope 100 more people take their $16, 000 out as well. One account may be meaningless but I hope more and more people start closing their accounts as well. Power in numbers.
Why anyone would want to deal with this company is beyond me. When it comes to my finances I need to deal with a bank that respects me and my accounts...regardless of how much money is in there.
More Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - Charging me insufficient funds fee after I repaid the amount owed
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - Fraud refund
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - credit card payments
- Chase Bank - internet
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - atm gave counterfeit money