Chase Bank / poor customer service

1 720 3rd AvenueChula Vista, CA, United States Review updated:

RE: "Bernie" who claims to be the Branch Manager for your location in Albertsons 720 3rd Avenue in Chula Vista CA 91910. "Bernie" has no business dealing with the public. His unprofessional attitude and lack of company procedures makes the company as a whole appear ignorant. When asked a question, a managers should not answer "Well, I guess so" . I had to be transferred to 3 different people before getting an answer. Your Branch Managers should have at lease basic policy knowledge and be able to answer your customers with some level of professionalism. "Well, I guess so" does not cut it. He should also give a FULL name not just "Bernie" when asked his name. Do your self a favor and get rid of that one.

Re
Jan 15, 2016

Comments

• Up
      20th of Jan, 2016

Chase is the worst. Andrea and Lani were horrible. I cant believe a Billion dollar company will tolerate or encourage such bad customer service.
    Lani which is the supervisor I requested was rude and uninterested in my complaint regarding Andrea. When I asked to speak to Lani supervisor she gave me a false number 312.574.2010 and said its her supervisor Mye Paras!
    I am closing my account today - this is intolerable. I have contacted my lawyer as well and he is advising me if this is fraud and taking it through the chain of commands with Chase.