Chase Bank / making home affordable

1 MI, United States

This October will mark one year sending over 200 pages (faxes) to Chase. I have not worked since 2008, my unemployment ran out last April. Chase still has not modified my Loan. As of today they want more documents. In June they denied me because I did not get a letter from my state agency proving I was out of unemployment! I had to pay $200.00 to a lawyer ( that really did not help) to start the process all over again. According the Making home Affordable rules they are supposed to make it happen within 30 or 90 days. The problem is they have no legal ramification if they don't do the modification.
I called the US Treasury in April - Chase has not contacted them! The Treasury has my complaint and its at the supervisor level ! They can't do anything until Chase calls them! I told Chase to call them and they told me we more documents. !!

My House is not behind, never has been. I'm 100% on my family. This whole process is a scam. I need some good lawyer or someone to help... OHh.. I called the 1800 hope, they send you to a agency that will help you call Chase.. They have no real power! One agent said the bank should do a HARP over the phone after all this time.. We got discounted. The agent counselor has not called me. ! I called the supervisor yesterday so far no call! Chase gives you the run around when ask for the HARP modification. I need help..

Wg