Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank / service
I called this morning to get a letter notarized by one of your local agents. I spoke to a personal banker "Claudia" at the Wheeling branch. We made an appointment (the only way to get this done) for 11AM. I was there 5 minutes before the timed scheduled, put my name down and waited 30 minutes for her. She never came out to greet me and complete ignore the appointment I had set up with her.
I was away from work which I needed to return to. If we set up a meeting, I wish that your bankers can appreciate their customer's time.
I find this to be very unprofessional and with no regards to customer's time. I completely despise the fact that few bankers stopped to notice you once you sit down, did not ask if there was appointment and what time, or even try to get that other banker's attention once they notice that a lot of time have elapse since I sat in the lobby. Customer service needs to improve or I will no longer be a customer of Chase.
More Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase card
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - new checking account bonus - correction to coupon code
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - regarding chase account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - horrible customer service
- JP Morgan Chase Bank, New York, NY - wire transfer