Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bankmanager at dearborn heights, mi branch on van born rd.

My uncle had his account hacked and had fraudulent charges. He had it fixed and received a new debit card but couldn't access his online account. On August 2, 2018 my uncle came in to the 23150 Van Born Rd., Dearborn Heights, MI 48125 branch to have help with new debit card. The manager, Elisa did not know how to do help him with this. She told him in order for her to fix it he would have to go to Verizon Wireless and have a antivirus application added to his phone. He called me and let me talk to her and she told me the same thing, I am completely appalled at the fact that she would even say he needed an antivirus to fix this problem. I did tell her she was crazy and had no idea what she was talking about. Then she said that she just didn't "know how" to fix it and to call the online number. I then explained to her that I just recently set up a high school checking account for my son and they did all of the password changing at my Chase branch, and that she should be able to do the same. I am so disappointed to know that a Manager of a Chase bank does not know her job and was not willing to go the extra mile to help out a retired Veteran.

We