Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank / chase marriott card
I was offered to upgrade my chase marriott card in may 2018, I was told I would receive 100, 000 bonus points after spending $5000.00 on the new card with in 90 days. I spent $5600.00 on the new card within the 90 days, to my surprise I only received 20, 000 bonus points. I called up customer service who was of no help, then actually got in touch with the phone number is 212-270-6000executive office to the president jamie dimon. I first spoke to to roger connor who said they would look into it and get back to me. The next day I got a call from desiree from the executive office in new york. Phone number is 212-270-6000, she said they pulled recording of the offer that was given to me, the tape from may 2018 and listened to it and said in fact I was correct and was told I would receive 100, 000 points. It was there mistake but nothing they will do to correct the problem.
More Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase auto finance / subaru motors finance
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - account / customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase liquid account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - late payment reporting to the credit agencies during home loan modification process.
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - jp morgan chase allowed the criminals to steal $38,900 from my account a letting them get away with that