Chase Bank / credit card gouging
Like others I have experienced outrageous gouging by Chase Bank. My credit card interest rate used to be 11 percent. By mistake, I went over my credit limit one month. I corrected the situation the next month, but Chase raised my interest rate to an outrageous 29.9 percent. I sent them a letter asking for a more reasonable rate. I got back a form letter, telling me "tough." I am closing my account, and I will never do business with Chase ever again. Beware of this bank.
More Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - Bank Oversight
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - Chase Bank customer Service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - Checking Account
- Chase Bank - Asking me to pay for their mistake!
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - customer service