Chase Bank / unethical business
Opened a bank account at local branch with a coupon that was mailed to me for a rebate of $125. that was supposed to be credited to my account when a monthly direct deposit was made to my new account. Several months have gone by without any credit being made, so I contacted Chase using telephone number that was on my statement.
It was there that I started to get irritated, as they asked what the coupon code was (didn't know that I needed to keep record of that) and the name of the person who opened the account and the date. Now doesn't Chase have all this information in their data base? OF course they do. As a sidenote I spoke to three people to get to this point and was told that they could not give me Chase's corporate telephone number (which I got at a later date thru investigation of mine 800 chase99).
Now I am waiting to hear back from Chase to whether they will credit my account with the $125., or as the person at the executive office tells me 'that there is a slim chance' of this happening, as it's not in their data base.
What kind of company is this? Why do they act so unethical? Why did our gov't give them a bailout when they act so dishonest?
More Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - terrible customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - fraud department
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - worst decisions by claims department
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - insuranceclaimcheck.com
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase card