Chase Auto Finance / after making payment my car still got repo.
I was late on my payment (1/18/10) I made the payment extra $30.00 and the payment was noted on my account on 2/11/10 and few days later I woke up 2/15/2010 any found my car was gone I called the police and they informed me that they received a phone at 2:15am that my car was repo. I called chase and nobody was open to help me but then I receive a call from chase asking about my payment and I informed then that I made the payment and my account was noted and your repo my car anyways asn told me she could not help me and gave me another number to call. I called chase and been getting the runaround and transfer to 5 different 800 numbers for all of yesterday and all morning. I finally got a hold of kim [protected] at the philly office and was informed that I may not get my car back although i'm paid in full that I may be requested to pay the balance of my loan in full (in which I cannot afford to do). Plus I will have to pay the repo fee of $390.00 plus storage. She was very rude to me and told me not to call back today because it is a bank day and there is nobody there to decide if I will get my car back or not. I work very hard to make my payments on time and got messed up one time and they took my payment & car. I missed work today to get the problem resolve and to be told I my not get my car back. All my personal items are in the car and they will not tell me where my car is located to get my personal items that I need. I put all that money into my car not to get it repo prematurely. She also inform me that they can legally repo somebody car after 15 days of being late. Bascially told me it's my fault because I didn't call to tell them that I made a payment they claimed they left messages with my reference but all of them told me no such thing. I did receive a letter from chase after the fact they already got my payment & car. We had bad snow storm and mail was delay due to the state of emerency. We are not all deadbeats there are times when people do need a break once in awhile. Company have downsize and you get extra duties without the extra money so you do the best you can with the money you make. I always try to keep a roof over my head and a car. I only had to get another car because my1997 honda accord excellent shape got wreck by a drunk driver and I only got the blue book vaule for my car and it force me to get a car loan in which I haven't had one in over 12 years. Chase is very wrong to take my payement and my car and now for two days I cannot get nobody to help me get it back and to be told I might not get it back is very wrong. So I will call again tomorrow 2/16/10 to hear the decision they make on my account.
More Chase Auto Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - account / customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase liquid account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - late payment reporting to the credit agencies during home loan modification process.
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - jp morgan chase allowed the criminals to steal $38,900 from my account a letting them get away with that
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - new debit card