Chase Auto Finance / lost title
I had a 4 year loan with Chase Auto Finance for my Saturn. I paid the loan off 5 months early. Chase sent me a letter confirming that the loan was paid in full but never sent me my title. I called Chase and got different answers each time i called. All they could say was when my title was mailed to me... I told them that something as important as a title should have been sent "signature required". I have no proof they sent it. I called DMV who said i could get a replacement title for $25. I called Chase back and got a nice lady who said she will order a replacement title for me by the end of the month. The end of the month came and i received a letter stating...
"We are unable to complete your request. Chase no longer holds an interest in the above referenced vehicle."
So in the end i have to spend $25 and most of my day at DMV to get a replacement title... ARE U KIDDING ME?
More Chase Auto Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - Insuranceclaimcheck.com
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase card
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - new checking account bonus - correction to coupon code
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - regarding chase account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - horrible customer service